Top 12 Mra's

DeletedUser

This is a top twelve but it isn't the kind we are use to. Even though the world has not started, I just wanted to make it. Lol, so when it does start, we can discuss the Top 12 mra's here.

DeletedUser

.........Well no use of it for now....but I bet there will be some big MRA'S

DeletedUser

Elite Warriors and ***Most Wanted*** are the most obvious MRA's at the moment while The Syndicate Is looking to be one too (no doubt they will grow dramatically once the other two fill up a little more.)

Barbarians could still go either way, however the fact they have removed everyone below 500 points (with a fair exception to a 497 player) can make us hopeful that they won't go down that road.

Expected more however with this cap I do suppose it will take a few days to see them emerge.

DeletedUser

Would love to not join an MRA for once, I seem to be strangely attracted to their pink fluffiness. Thanks for the avoid list.

DeletedUser22517

The Syndicate Is looking to be one too (no doubt they will grow dramatically once the other two fill up a little more.) Maybe you should try and get invite from us to see how hard it is.We already have what we need

DeletedUser

The Syndicate Is looking to be one too (no doubt they will grow dramatically once the other two fill up a little more.) Maybe you should try and get invite from us to see how hard it is.We already have what we need

I'm just saying how things look at the moment and right now I see you as a likely MRA. Also why would I try to get an invite from you if I view you in that way?

DeletedUser

Elite Warriors and ***Most Wanted*** are the most obvious MRA's at the moment while The Syndicate Is looking to be one too (no doubt they will grow dramatically once the other two fill up a little more.)

Barbarians could still go either way, however the fact they have removed everyone below 500 points (with a fair exception to a 497 player) can make us hopeful that they won't go down that road.

Expected more however with this cap I do suppose it will take a few days to see them emerge.

This ^

I got invited by both, TWICE by Most Wanted, without as much as of a PM.

Barbarians didn't strike me as an MRA in Sestos, kinda disapointing now.

DeletedUser41944

this is only the beginning... in one month ladies and gentlmen
dolf_ru_036.gif

DeletedUser

I have been spammed by 10 alliances already. None of which know me and a few even threaten me, (one from another ocean.). 4 days before bp. seriously. I can't wait to see these Mra's try to function.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but it's so obvious which alliances are (or appear to be) MRAs.

Simply look below, the top 3 are something to look out for ... I'll be interested in seeing how they turn out.

ae8a.png

DeletedUser11965

EW members are from Sestos, they played the Rim there and lets just say...they aren't the best

DeletedUser

All honesty ArShark, I only saw a handful of decent alliances on Sestos, the majority were made up of.... well poor players shall we say :p

Relentless, why didn't you say top 4 rather than 3? Not on grepo right now, just forums so can't check to see if you are a member.
Just asking as they have the same member count as Barbarians and are at a similar point level. If one appears to be an MRA surely both do xD

DeletedUser

most wanted are winning the 175 point players so far, will they improve??? Find out after the break...

DeletedUser41944

alliance ranking is very deceitful at the beginning of the world. my "poor" experience show that most MRA will disappear during 1-2 months.
Most Wanted is No.1 on my list to disappear.

DeletedUser

I would love a good alliance to look down the list a bit. On the page 1/ page 2 border, there are several good, small alliances that could probably be convinced to merge. I know first-hand that a lot of MRAs already have looked and offered...

DeletedUser

any alliance over 20 or maybe 30 players are so called MRA so that makes most of all alliances MRAS
MRA alliances win worlds smaller ones dont maybe a new insult is needed for the so called NRA non recruiting alliance ;) they are the worst kind of alliances -lol