Top 12 Mra's

DeletedUser14397

x666x listen

Your a noob that sent invites out to people with no message so you got punished for it, deal with it man up and do the talking in game as i said i come on once a day to build troops im easy pickens so send your 47:58:45 CS to rim me like you keep PM'in me

47:58:45 CS :p

DeletedUser

Stop this conversation, it is the whole reason the thread got closed. People on the game can decide whether they think they can win in numbers, or have a smaller amount of players. Though a real MRA is a bunch of members who have a very low average points.

If x666x wants to make a large alliance, then let him make a large alliance. We shouldn't be so cold hearted as him as a player, he is only learning.

Usually, the smaller alliances with less players, merge with other small alliance's with good average points, because nobody really wants to go into an MRA. if i was you, I would make doubly sure that all of your players are active, on forums and messages as well as points, and as soon as a player turns yellow, or doesn't help with supporting or attacking, kick them. This may take you down a few places, but you will be left with the players who are active, can support well, and post regularly on forums.

DeletedUser

Hey F, its nice to see you :) you know i hope we can work together when you find out im running it like you would :) see you here :)

DeletedUser41934

Seeing that syndicate have the highest average points in the top 12 we can rule them out as an MRA... Just a big alliance hording most of the players with big points. As for the rest of the top 7... well thats a different story. I don't see most of them lasting long. They might survive just because they keep on inviting small players replacing the ones that lose all their cities or leave the alliance.

DeletedUser39166

Surprisingly enough all the other of the top 8 apart from the syndicate are gone.