Important Mu is in the ww stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser18132

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Who do you think will conquer the world?

(Please do not turn this into a "I will!!! No, I will!!! NO, I WILL!!!!!!!! No, I will!!!!")

DeletedUser

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

(Please do not turn this into a "I will!!! No, I will!!! NO, I WILL!!!!!!!! No, I will!!!!")

Do you still think that WW have anything to do with "conquering" this world? More like who will farm the most in this world.....

DeletedUser

If a big buffed up bald headed roomie in prison is hammering your , then your success in the tool shed won't make you a winner.

DeletedUser

Hopefully when we all have these great world wonders we can all sit around and marvel at their sheer magnificence. I can imagine me saying to some other goon.. "Have you seen that [insert wonder here] that [insert alliance here] has built? Well I am so damn awed by it I just want to cry"

Obviously to have the title of World Winners is going to have some value but we're never going to win it so we'll keep playing the old way through sheer sour grapes.

DeletedUser

If there's a Sigmund Freud Alliance - and there should be - then they would stand a good chance: when they've taken care of business in the tool shed, naturally...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

win? what?
not turning, don't worry.
except you guys, i don't think anybody gives a damn about WW.
but keep building, it's fun to add more sim to the sim play you do :)

DeletedUser18132

You win pretty much nothing... It is just a competition.

DeletedUser

a competition has winners and losers...so it it not the winners win the competition and losers lose the competition?

But for the benefit of this orginal thread I will put my gambling knuckle bones on GW winning the competition. Though they have tried to claim they are not interested in the idea, I believe it is all a cover to hide their true feelings about building them.

Cerb would be the safe bet being they are pulling together as much of the world as possible to help out in achieving them, but I don't think they will get the activity needed from enough of them to win in the long hual.

NR is another option. I think that they will be second in line. The reason I feel they will not keep up will be due to the constant attention they are seeing in warfare taking away their time to sim along and build wonders.

all just some midless comments. take them how you like, though I would prefer to see others with their thoughts on what the topic is about

DeletedUser

Cerbs are going to win it through sheer dint of numbers. We can and moan all we like but it is purely a numbers game. And hey, someone has to win it so why not Cerberus.. they've been around a long time, defied the critics who called them a MRA and that they wouldn't last and now here they are about to, (probably), win.

And diss it all you want but if the lords of the game have decided that building things is winning then it is. So you can hound about saying you don't care (and probably you don't) but if you aint a Cerb you have effectively lost. ABP, DBP, POINTS... all count for nothing.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cerbs are going to win it through sheer dint of numbers. We can and moan all we like but it is purely a numbers game. And hey, someone has to win it so why not Cerberus.. they've been around a long time, defied the critics who called them a MRA and that they wouldn't last and now here they are about to, (probably), win......

They are still an MRA, even R. Madrid the king of MRA's moved into their ranks :D