Inactive Topic Mulitple Choice Polls

DeletedUser12512

Proposal:
Polls are one of the great features of internal alliance forums, but they are currently very limited in their scope. I would like to add 2 features to thow they work. Muliple Choice questionaire polls, and multiple answer questions.

Have you Checked the 'Do not suggest list/previously suggested ideas' in the 'Archive'
TBH I tried, but I don't know any easy way to check it all, so meh.

Reason:
As an alliance member/founder/leader I often think of questions that I would like my alliance to answer, or to weigh in on that might not have a simple 'Yes/No response, and as opposed to creating several polls one after another all with each question inside, it makes sense to me to have the option to ask mutiple choice questions AND to be able to select more than one response when selecting.

Details:
Currently, It allows you to select a question, and options for answers with the additioanloption of including more slots for answers, but nowhere does it give you th eoption of adding more questions and answers. Also, you should be able to select a button that either makes the poll multiple choice, or offers a player the ability to select 'all answers that apply'

For a mulitple answer questions, think of a question like this:

Which alliances would you like to go to war with?

For mutiple choice questions think of a questionnaire in the guides tab section of your alliance a leader is helping players learn the game or any situation where theer may be more than a yes/no answer and it might requie a follow up question/answer as well.

Visual Aids:
N/A

Balance:
Does not impact balance

Abuse Prevention:
N/A

Summary:
Better forum and leadership communication makes the gme mre enjoyable for all, more things can be discussed and viewed y the allaince to see what teh real opinions of players are. (Maybe Innogames could learn a thing or two from this idea as well)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19554

yes!!!!!!!!!! we've got a bunch of great ideas flowing in i'm not looking foward to voting:)