We may be small

community1.jpg

but hell, we are certainly deadly

screenshot2011102319224.png

We came here here for one reason,and one reason only
What was that again....hmm...
....Hold on im thinking....
...Nevermind...
But we do certainly have our intentions!

What is that? Your still wondering?
Ohh Yes, To Simply to be!

screenshot2011102319435.png

Yea,I know what your thinking
"Hehe,look at them...cocky little nooblings"
Well your wrong!
We ain't cocky!
We're just nooblings!
And!
Craaaaaaazy!!

warning_crazy_greeting_card-p137077993861662779q6k5_400.jpg

You won't see us coming with our absolute craziness

d7816108868e917606e3c77443b36f0b.jpg

There Is one chance of escape
You can join us!

2878889135_eb55c6bff4.jpg

Join the craziness

crazy_devil_smiley.jpg

But that's just the thing
You can't

sad.jpg

30206-totally_unfair_wrong.jpg

Aww well
Bye bye

wave2.jpg

-fire

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You went and made my recruitment post look like crap. Damn you. >_>

DeletedUser21270

i like that! im not after joining mind but, it looks like you have as much fun as we do in our alliance next door in O54 ,

DeletedUser

i thought you guys are not looking to recruit outside 64, though mmm. seems a few agrrements might be getting broken here.. we will just have to see what develops from this.

DeletedUser

We have no intentions outside O.64, but we all know :pro: so we will go where the war takes us. As always you have my direct line, if you have any questions about our current state of affairs feel free to ring.

-Casper

DeletedUser17043

i thought you guys are not looking to recruit outside 64, though mmm. seems a few agrrements might be getting broken here.. we will just have to see what develops from this.

I did not say anything to do with recruiting players outside O.64. If we are confident with our current members then we will stick with them. We have the right to expand and so we will if we want we will go wherever we please. We will take on any alliance we deem killable(which is all alliances). Currently our priority is 64 but that will not be for long. If you think all alliances are gonnna sit around and follow your rules then you gotta lighten up. We will do what we please. If you wish to have a real diplomatic relationship between our alliances,then you must contact me and me alone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry ill try and keep him contained, hes the MCM mascot as you know. I recently gave him diplomatic rights and its gone to his head a bit I think. Time will tell, and im true to my words as a gentlemen's reminder.

-Casper

DeletedUser

If you wish to have a real diplomatic relationship between our alliances,then you must contact me and me alone

Excuse me firescore who you think you are, i will look forward to the day we meet and see how you fair against me eh, i don't care who u think you are... i have honour my agreements with casper and him with me... i do not need to talk to a masot as casper says who thinks he is better than he really is, but is only a middle man in reality.

Your leader has always stated he only want 64 and nothing outside and is why i have given our inactives to do what he wills within 64.

When you feel like a one on one i will be more than happy to oblige... i do not care for people who are disrespectful to me. i play hard for what i got and don't need my alliance to take you on... so you can take that how you want and if you want a battle between me and you i am ready when you are.

DeletedUser10837

If we are confident with our current members then we will stick with them. We have the right to expand and so we will if we want we will go wherever we please.

Might makes right, it's the Grepolis way.

:pro: