Mungus vs Foo Fighters 2:0

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser22517

Because so called leaders of once great alliance The Syndicate were scared and not brave enough, thinking that fighting on four fronts will be lost game for us, i decided to leave TS and teach them a lesson how we would have done that.Nothing personal but i prefer to die then to have NAP with some Sim players.Once we were so strong and our only thought was how to rim whole alliance, now we even have something we never had...Diplomatic...No thanks, that is not my style of play.But before i go i`ll prove to you that i could fight entire alliance on my own.Sorry Foo Fighters, you are that alliance.

gs7776 and The Artful Dodger watch and learn.You can have some popcorn and drinks because you are already fighting dead alliances so i guess there is not much to do.

mungus1974 once proud member of TS

DeletedUser

Weren't you a leader of TS, or am I missing something here? :D Regardless, it'll be fun to see a little more spice in this world!

DeletedUser37948

mung the merciless

Got to say I like your style

better to go with a bang than a wimper and im sure you will have fun in the process :)

+rep

DeletedUser42857

Mung needs to form his own one man alliance. Makes it easier to track his partygoing on grepointel.

DeletedUser22517

Was worth a try :) BTW i would defend my self FF, this was not trap.