Mushroom Kingdom

Aicy

Strategos
Can I join? :p
Yeah... Course. :)

i wish i can join but im still decideing if i will even join the world
Well if you do I'm leaving a space open for you.

Any alliance with aicy is bound to be good.
Goodluck, I think I'll stick with Theta for now. :)
Thanks. <3

Aciy having served under you great leadership before i'd LOVE to join if i could :p
Awesome, glad to have you on board Apoll0. :)

Shame its gonna be an MRA,

I was going to ask if I could learn about pre-mades next !!!

Oh well - Gun for hire !!!!

When I say Gun, I mean Chariot, when I say Chariot I mean I can only afford a slingshot and when I say I can only afford a slinghsot I probably mean I have only made half a dozen swords that I can attack with and get killed like a newb !!

J.
lol

I'm fine with newbs. :p

DeletedUser

I know we are waiting until your say so Aicy,

But just thought I'd ping this thread so we all know that Mu has just opened.

Cheers,

J.

Aicy

Strategos
Yeah, you can join.

Don't join the world yet... Not until the core is full and that's not for a while. I'll pm you to join when it is full.

DeletedUser

Aye !!

Trouble is I dont tend to edit my posts very often, as on most the Forums Im a member of it is considered poor form to edit your posts as you may be changing something important you said or going back on your word and is generally regarded as untrustworthy.

I'll put my hands up to a double post, in fairness the one about Mu starting was purely so it would ping peoples email if they have notifications switched on and weren't online here at the time.

J :D

DeletedUser

Done myself a little profile pic....

image.php

LOL

:D

DeletedUser

Im thinking that someone alot cleverer at these things than me could put one of Aicy's trademark pink people roughly where the big brown leaf is on the right, hence why I just put a smiley face there for now !!

J.

Aicy

Strategos
Umm... I've already made a CoA for Mushroom Kingdom and Mushroom Kingdom isn't a land run by Mushrooms, it's just got a fancy name. :p

DeletedUser

No probs mate.

I didnt post it to say thats what it should be, I just did it for a laugh !!!

Its your circus, Im just here to juggle !!!

:D :D

DeletedUser340

This alliance will fail in the next week-few weeks... Aicy doesn't have any commitment as soon as anything happens he will quit.

DeletedUser4013

Keep this thread on-topic. There were a number of off-topic and colorful posts that were not needed in here. If you can't say it nicely, don't post it at all.