Music

DeletedUser15946

OK, some people said that it is toooo silent here, and I couldn't agree more. So, this topic is about music. You can say your favorite artists, genre, anything really. Lets know each other better :)

I'll start. I like rock, any type of it really. I like most hard rock, but I enjoy metal, classic rock, alternative rock little less but it has its moments :)
My several favorite bands: Guns 'n Roses, AC/DC, Metallica, Hinder, Linkin Park, Eagles, Scorpions, Queen, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Alice Cooper... I could go on for few more lines :)

DeletedUser

you dissapointed me :p

I hate metal and rock :p

I listen only RAP & HIP HOP ;)

lol :p

DeletedUser15946

De gustibus non est disputandum - As many people, as many tastes :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nothing wrong with liking metal i listen to it i just dont listen to the heavy metal stuff.

DeletedUser15946

well, to heavy can be irritating, especially when you're not in mood for it :)

DeletedUser15946

Anybooooooody?? Come on, pretend I said that you all suck, post something

DeletedUser

i know lol its a shame really just because you may be enemies with players doesnt meen you cannot have a talk and be nice and respectfull:D:D

DeletedUser

Ok sirgaz just to make you happy

I like a lot of stuff. Rock, metal, techno and house, some blues. I used to isten to a lot of trance in the late 90's but that bubble burst. System are touring again, so i'm happy. Can't listen to much trad though, even though i'm irish. My father owned an irish tourist shop and I had to listen to the stuff EVERY DAY

DeletedUser

I just saw this, It's obvious I like anything that's Rock n Roll. You can tell by my city names. ;)
Sirgaz, I like all the bands you mentioned...I too can go on and name bands. Listening to rock gets me in the mood. My mates here drink while listening to rock. Makes us calm. If that makes sense.(acoustic versions are good while drinking)
+ rep for this thread.

DeletedUser

Metal ftw! haha

Even tho I don't listen to mostly of the bands Sirgaz and Wacha do! haha I'm more into the heavier shiet! =) (haha just love writing "" that way... lol)

I Like: DEG, We are the End, Heaven Shall Burn, Suicide Silence, Chelsea Grin, and God know how many others... lol
I also love classical music :)

Those two is mostly my absolute favorites! :) haha :)

Of course I listen to many other genres too ... from happy blonde pop (When you listen metal I listen to, you need something to compensate for all of the dark stuff :) lol or you would turn mad! haha), to norwegian/swedish country who without doubt is the best country! haah I don't like much american country but it is many good Norwegian and Swedish ones.

And sorry for not writing earlier! haha I haven't seen this thread before today! haah

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Visual Kei, it's like Japanese rock
these are some bands but I have way more.
Alice Nine
Antic Cafe
BORN
Chrome Shelled
Dir En Grey
D=OUT
Edogawa Paradox
FAIRY EMPIRE
Kagrra
KanonxKanon
Kra
LM.C
LOLITA 23Q
Megamasso
Miyavi
NIGHTMARE
SCREW
S.I.D
The Gazette
Versailles
ViVid

DeletedUser19492

I like Hillsong, Casting Crowns, Aaron Shust, Jeremy Camp and many other gospel groups and singers.

DeletedUser

Visual Kei, it's like Japanese rock
these are some bands but I have way more.
Alice Nine
Antic Cafe
BORN
Chrome Shelled
Dir En Grey
D=OUT
Edogawa Paradox
FAIRY EMPIRE
Kagrra
KanonxKanon
Kra
LM.C
LOLITA 23Q
Megamasso
Miyavi
NIGHTMARE
SCREW
S.I.D
The Gazette
Versailles
ViVid

Dir en Grey/DEG visual kei!? LOL, you haven't listened to their new stuff! that's pure extreme metal!
They haven't been Visual key the last 6-7 years.