Music

DeletedUser

OK, some people said that it is toooo silent here, and I couldn't agree more. So, this topic is about music. You can say your favorite artists, genre, anything really. Lets know each other better :)

I'll start. I like rock, any type of it really. I like Visual Kei, and some metal :)
My favorite bands: 12012, Alice Nine, Antic Cafe, BORN, Chrome Shelled, Dir En Grey, D=OUT, Edogawa Paradox, FAIRY EMPIRE, Kagrra, KanonxKanon, Kra, LM.C, LOLITA 23Q, Megamasso, Miyavi, Monolith, NIGHTMARE, SCREW, S.I.D, The Gazette, Versailles, ViVid, ZORO plus many more that would take to long to name:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just about anything but rap. And even then...I can listen to rap for a bit until it grates on me.

Oh...and depressing music. Like NIN. Reznor is a genius but I can only listen to that for so long before I start thinking "the world is a wasteland and I'm stuck here". Only thing that can combat that is a serious go-go's infusion

DeletedUser

Am the same as you jen pretty much anything even folk music

DeletedUser

What can I say...I love any kind of music just about..

NO classical or any of that stuff though. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mainly pop cheese lol or indie/rock stuff :) anything that wouldn't be considered cool ;)

DeletedUser

Mainly pop cheese lol or indie/rock stuff :) anything that wouldn't be considered cool ;)

Define "cool". If you like it, that's all that matters...and I'd bet dollars to donuts that there are plenty of people that love the same "un-cool" music you do so...that means it's cool.

so there :p

DeletedUser

Maybe we could get a vote? geta few players to post there music and we can vote frot he best?

DeletedUser

Classic rock... some consider them Hair Bands... but they are the pillars of Rock.

Metallica, Bon Jovi, Skidrow, Scorpion, Def Leopard, Black Sabath and on and on

reminds me I needtoturn on my Accuradio here at work and get in a zone!!!

DeletedUser

I have about every kind of music on my IPod, I usually listen to rock though.