Music

DeletedUser5554

So in an attempt to generate something other than trash talk...mostly cuz were out atm... what type of music does everyone like and what groups? I listen to everything but personally im a huge A Day To Remember fan :)

DeletedUser

I am what you may call a metal head, I have a special love for Finish folk metal. :)

DeletedUser30757

Hard Rock and some metal. Although I can tolerate some other types of music ;-)

DeletedUser

I like almost everything but country and pop, although most rap is really terrible as well. my favorites hard rock/metal, alternative and prog (almost every tipe excluding crot-rock, never really got into that stuff).

DeletedUser1483

Don't hate any music. But I prefer club, house and dubstep to other types. :)

Ps. Mos are the best. (I'm determined to get the trash talking award from sapp)

DeletedUser

All MOS like club music 'cause we are all young studs that go clubbing every night.

DeletedUser2663

heh, i like this thread. Always nice to see fellow metalheads.

For me i like dubstep, a bit of trance, Thrash metal, Metalcore, and some death metal. would post links but then i would be on youtube all day.

DeletedUser

All MOS like club music 'cause we are all young studs that go clubbing every night.

I like how that statement kind of contradicts it selfs. If you where truly the hip clubbing "stud" you claim, then there's no way you would be spending this much time playing an online game.

DeletedUser1483

I like how that statement kind of contradicts it selfs. If you where truly the hip clubbing "stud" you claim, then there's no way you would be spending this much time playing an online game.

How's this related to music yank. :) unless your creating some interesting lyrics for some kind of rap dedicated to tyron's partying, stud-like lifestyle? Looks like metal is a popular choice for people on here! Not my favourite, being a young stud myself, but I don't mind it every now and again. :D

DeletedUser

Just because you are my BP farm doesn't mean I play grepo 24/7 like Ella does.

DeletedUser

Lol my kind of thread i cant go 1 day without listening to music if any1 has clicked on my citys ya will see what kind i like :)

DeletedUser

Lol my kind of thread i cant go 1 day without listening to music if any1 has clicked on my citys ya will see what kind i like :)
Yeah, you've got a pretty decent play list in that city selection of yours. :)

DeletedUser

I listen to a lot of things but i love Gaelic Folk Metal over all. Atlas of Sorrows <3

I like comedic music too - parodies and songs that are just insane. Satan's ice-cream truck is fantastic!

DeletedUser22343

dub step.. bassnectar.. skrillex.. big gigantic prob my fav right now girl talk is good too