Must Ban Gold use

Leprechaun619

Lochagos
Because why not. Surprise no one has already started this thread. I think it's **** you're wanting to limit something that is available to everyone as well bring money into the business that runs the game. Just my two cents.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Because why not. Surprise no one has already started this thread. I think it's **** you're wanting to limit something that is available to everyone as well bring money into the business that runs the game. Just my two cents.

Yes but not everyone makes the same money and on the EN servers a lot of people play from all over the World India,Pakishtan Balkans so on and people make a lot less money there then they do in the US/UK.

Even if gold buying is made cheaper the players in the more wealthy countries will have a advantage

Lets also find a way to make the game fun for the others as well.

I suggested a idea before a lomg time ago but it wasnt accepted so well by INNO

Lets say im a new player starting on a world and i land next to 5 other players in the same Ocean that have 90k+ Gold

I not being able to compete should at least get 10% resource Boost and 10% more defense when gettimg attacked.

Look its not much but at least its something and it doesnt damage the people that buy gold a lot its fair.

Last edited:

Leprechaun619

Lochagos
but then you're talking about coding and stuff that isn't feasible, I don't think, don't know I don't code. I get it not every country dollar is the same or currency but still there is a chance there. When I first started to play this game back on like world 2 or 3 i was a high school student. I didn't have any money. I found ways to get gold and stay a float. Did it sucked, well yeah but at the same time I took the time to learn and how to be efficient and not get ran over like I was nothing.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Gold is a necessary evil. Inno needs some way to pay for this game, and this is a *very* effective way, judging by how much some alliances gold. If Inno did not need it to continue the game, I'd be much more for banning it altogether. That is not the case.