Muttzy :)

DeletedUser

yep i would say go mutzzy to, he is a good player :)
be careful im not just a good player,im The Player but most of noobs hate me.and in history masses(noobs) always win.But this will be not the case in Nu.In Nu The Players will win.If they will play.

DeletedUser

rofl. Good players generally dont get forced to go into vacation mode. Thats worse then getting rimmed, thats just spineless.

People always say "Oh im so awesome, omg, im gonna own you" and then when that person gets destroyed they say they will own everyone in the next world.

Quite sad.

Your alll bark but no bite mutzzy. (lol see what i did there? Im so funny.)

DeletedUser

rofl. Good players generally dont get forced to go into vacation mode. Thats worse then getting rimmed, thats just spineless.

People always say "Oh im so awesome, omg, im gonna own you" and then when that person gets destroyed they say they will own everyone in the next world.

Quite sad.

Your alll bark but no bite mutzzy. (lol see what i did there? Im so funny.)
epic,i was attacked by TM and SGC.If u think it was a fair fight,its ok.

DeletedUser

Well considering you go around the forums calling everybody a noob, saying your best and we all suck i'm not surprised.

I suggest you tone down your ego a bit instead of provoking a fight then running into vacation when people respond.

EDIT: To me your just another coward.

DeletedUser

be careful im not just a good player,im The Player but most of noobs hate me.and in history masses(noobs) always win.But this will be not the case in Nu.In Nu The Players will win.If they will play.

[immaturecomment]Would this mean that you hate yourself?[/immaturecomment]

DeletedUser

[immaturecomment]Would this mean that you hate yourself?[/immaturecomment]
my opinion about u ... .well 4 that i will be banned for life.but u know it very well.in fact is not only my opinion,its the 99percents of players opinion.u,little... .

DeletedUser

Well considering you go around the forums calling everybody a noob, saying your best and we all suck i'm not surprised.

I suggest you tone down your ego a bit instead of provoking a fight then running into vacation when people respond.

EDIT: To me your just another coward.
i never said valz is a noob.or chill,or daizan,or shpiler,or ry,or jnc,or.... .not even about metalcore,the high notes,or... .NOT EVEN PENGU.HES SOMETHING ELSE BUT NOT A NOOB,4 SURE.BUT U,KURB,THUNDER AND OTHERS... WELL GOD HELP ME!CALL U NOOBS IS AN OFFENCE EVEN TO NOOBS.NOOBS.

DeletedUser

Well I'll be seeing you in Nu then... (unless another noob forces you in vacation again).
well,dodo if u will play there maybe i will even respect u a little.until then,u r just a noob 4 me.

DeletedUser

I don't want or care for your respect mutzzy.

You stir up trouble then run away like a coward calling them noobs... i have no interest in what players like you think of me.

DeletedUser

I don't want or care for your respect mutzzy.

You stir up trouble then run away like a coward calling them noobs... i have no interest in what players like you think of me.
but u didnt tell me how u call 7 players attacking just one?magnificent players?(no offense thomas)

DeletedUser

good luck on nu mutzzy, it might not have been the greatest idea to create an alliance called [fuk marines] but it sure was fullz od lolz