My bad or your bad?

DeletedUser48450

Bad Wolf landed a CS at my city today, I thought this was not possible??? I thought that the peacetime wasn't a joke, but apparently it is.

24 hours before the start of peacetime: peacetime starts on December 24th at 18:00 server time, so it shouldn't be possible to send a CS on December 23rd at 18:00 server time, right?? I thought that the CS would bounce or something so I didn't even try to kill it, next thing I see is "your city is being conquered". The CS travel time was 6 to 8 hours, can't remeber.

[report]9bcb9f8be80e12308d47bc98b0464c14[/report]

2d19041f663969fe6d5010920409f90d.png

Your act exactly as a baby.
You should tell the truth that you tried your best to defense that city, but you could not.
You sent more than 1K Biremes to that city.

DeletedUser47479

Well saying as Bad Wolf hasnt even heard from the Mod's regarding this they cant justify taking a city off a player who has taken another players city costing them resources time effort in doing it and then giving it bk without disussing it with them if thats the case every time a player takes a city and doesnt like how it happened we could all send in tickets complaining about it

Hey man what's your in game name?

DeletedUser44293

Your act exactly as a baby.
You should tell the truth that you tried your best to defense that city, but you could not.
You sent more than 1K Biremes to that city.

Did I?
f96b1fd5e2034bce60c7cddf3d421c98.png

And even if I had sent, what would it matter? The city was taken during peacetime.

Edit: You know that I was ignorant of its landing. I also sent you messages like this when the CS was sent... This is one of the messages that I sent you:

Kovalevy today at 02:00
Why do you even bother, any CS can't land... The city is empty :p

I also sent this to support, see the time:
4ee3b7b9761f22f283b72fe65c093bf6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48450

Last but not least, this is my personal opinion, I do not even think mods should be allowed to play the game. This is definitely a very bad indicator.

Someone thinks QueenofDark is DarkQueen who is mod.
But it is not right, she just play this game first time.

DeletedUser27063

Why are you legion queen or any other mod even allowed to play the server.... You guys misuse your power of mod , get access to our offline and online times......I thought earlier you were great fighters but you are a big suckers who know nothing else misusing your mod rights..... Grepolis officials please look on the stats of this world Olynthus are we fools spending time over this when the winners are already fixed. Lastly Kovalevy should get his city back else this will result a very bad impact on fellow players of grepolis

DeletedUser47479

Why are you legion queen or any other mod even allowed to play the server.... You guys misuse your power of mod , get access to our offline and online times......I thought earlier you were great fighters but you are a big suckers who know nothing else misusing your mod rights..... Grepolis officials please look on the stats of this world Olynthus are we fools spending time over this when the winners are already fixed. Lastly Kovalevy should get his city back else this will result a very bad impact on fellow players of grepolis

Oh shut up. All you TOTL morons do is cry when things don't go your way.

DeletedUser28898

Someone thinks QueenofDark is DarkQueen who is mod.
But it is not right, she just play this game first time.

LOL ... You think we're going to believe that? I could care less what Innogames says, I've seen enough things happen that its obvious Bad Wolf has inside intel.

We even tested it out one time. We had a player with pretty regular offline times close down their browser about 30 minutes earlier than normal, then open up again about 15 minutes later. Sure enough there was a wave of launches and an incoming CS from QueenofDark and LegionC.

If you've got friends who are mods, especially senior mods, or any friends in IT, any one of them can tell you its not hard to monitor a players IP address and tell when he's connected to the server and when he's not. Its the same technology they use to tell if people are sharing an IP connection or not. And if a person mods through one IP address, and plays the game through another IP address, it would be real easy for a mod to play in the same world they mod in, and Innogames wouldn't know.
Its also how they're able to tell when a player comes out of VM, and whether the system automatically aged them out or if they connected to the server again. You don't really think any player is going to sit on the computer and go through an entire list of VM players every 30 minutes or so to see who's out of VM, do you?

Why do you think Innogames keeps coming up with all these ways to attract new players? Heroes, contests and the like? Because the veteran players are fed up with it and end up not coming back, so they need to attract new blood.

DeletedUser47479

And if you think this game is fixed, why did the guy who's multi-accounting in your alliance get banned then un-banned within an hour?

DeletedUser27063

@donald Are we morons? Buzz off !! Already we play fair there was no trace of bw till queen and legion came up with their cheap activities !!! Anyone can win grepolis if he has Access to when one player is online or offline

DeletedUser48450

LOL ... You think we're going to believe that? I could care less what Innogames says, I've seen enough things happen that its obvious Bad Wolf has inside intel.

We even tested it out one time. We had a player with pretty regular offline times close down their browser about 30 minutes earlier than normal, then open up again about 15 minutes later. Sure enough there was a wave of launches and an incoming CS from QueenofDark and LegionC.

If you've got friends who are mods, especially senior mods, or any friends in IT, any one of them can tell you its not hard to monitor a players IP address and tell when he's connected to the server and when he's not. Its the same technology they use to tell if people are sharing an IP connection or not. And if a person mods through one IP address, and plays the game through another IP address, it would be real easy for a mod to play in the same world they mod in, and Innogames wouldn't know.
Its also how they're able to tell when a player comes out of VM, and whether the system automatically aged them out or if they connected to the server again. You don't really think any player is going to sit on the computer and go through an entire list of VM players every 30 minutes or so to see who's out of VM, do you?

Why do you think Innogames keeps coming up with all these ways to attract new players? Heroes, contests and the like? Because the veteran players are fed up with it and end up not coming back, so they need to attract new blood.

Honest to say, your story is so funny.
Yes, I got friends in Inno, this is my friend:
http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=en78&server=en78&pn=legionC&rt=overview&dow=all

DeletedUser27063

Attack my city and give me some BP [:
What else you can ask for because queen legion won't let you involve in a direct fight as you guys are simmers have capability of conquests when someone is offline ..... You guys don't even deserve to be here

DeletedUser28898

Because there is no one multi-accounting in our alliance. We know you're the one who reported the 3 War Pigs because they're profiles matched. Actually, they're real life friends since childhood. But of course, since you don't really do anything else for your alliance, I guess you take the time to try and track down bad city names and profiles. If you think they're multi-accounting, just go take their cities and rim them.

Wait, you don't fight. I forgot. You just sim. Face it Donald, until you get up off your behind and actually start earning some BP, you'll have to face this fact.

If you're talking about the guy in TOTL, its a shared internet connection, and ALL THE RULES and guidelines for such were followed from the very beginning of the server. He was banned in an attempt to get him offline and take his cities. And within 30 minutes of when the ban was lifted, who should attack? QueenofDark and LegionC. Go figure.

DeletedUser47479

@donald Are we morons? Buzz off !! Already we play fair there was no trace of bw till queen and legion came up with their cheap activities !!! Anyone can win grepolis if he has Access to when one player is online or offline

That is what grepointel is for my friend.

DeletedUser47479

Because there is no one multi-accounting in our alliance. We know you're the one who reported the 3 War Pigs because they're profiles matched. Actually, they're real life friends since childhood. But of course, since you don't really do anything else for your alliance, I guess you take the time to try and track down bad city names and profiles. If you think they're multi-accounting, just go take their cities and rim them.

Wait, you don't fight. I forgot. You just sim. Face it Donald, until you get up off your behind and actually start earning some BP, you'll have to face this fact.

If you're talking about the guy in TOTL, its a shared internet connection, and ALL THE RULES and guidelines for such were followed from the very beginning of the server. He was banned in an attempt to get him offline and take his cities. And within 30 minutes of when the ban was lifted, who should attack? QueenofDark and LegionC. Go figure.

I didn't report him myself but I know who did report him. Also maybe if sweetness70 didn't dodge my attacks everyday I'd have more BP.

DeletedUser28898

Honest to say, your story is so funny.
Yes, I got friends in Inno, this is my friend:
http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=en78&server=en78&pn=legionC&rt=overview&dow=all

Legion, we all have that, and many more resources as well. If that's all you had, there would be times when you launched and the player was still online. But you don't. It NEVER happens. Either you have inside intel, or you have a rabbits foot and a horseshoe both up your butt. No one is that lucky.

DeletedUser27063

That is what grepointel is for my friend.
Queen of dark and legion are so fortunate or they have been blessed such that they always catch a player offline and if by mistake he is online they even get to know about this and cancel their attacks .... Wow my friend I think grepointel have such functions especially made for queen legion right :O :p

DeletedUser48450

Legion, we all have that, and many more resources as well. If that's all you had, there would be times when you launched and the player was still online. But you don't. It NEVER happens. Either you have inside intel, or you have a rabbits foot and a horseshoe both up your butt. No one is that lucky.

You should ask sweetness70, Dealer, Addy10, deathswings,... before you post :)