My bad or your bad?

DeletedUser

Last but not least, this is my personal opinion, I do not even think mods should be allowed to play the game. This is definitely a very bad indicator.

Dont go there. You will be banned. Rules you see.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
I have sent in a ticket to request a ban on the person sending the CS on me, and I would encourage others to do same. I am going to push for it, or i would need a very good reason why it was not exploiting of bugs.

Not knowing the rules is not an excuse for breaking it. Plain and simple.

@Hassan: Some players including me specifically used the peacetime to shift troops. Withdrawing LTS and sending them to closer targets and stuff. I don't see how someone making use of it can defend themselves, especially when there was an ingame announcement.
I know that players sometimes forget about the peace time rules, you read it but in spur of moment which this was colony was sent it wasnt till after that he realised, the player in question didnt send any other attacks believing that c.s would bounce was surprised it wasnt but sees no need why when a mistake happened why he should be punished for it or called a cheat mistakes happen all the time and it is just a game players taking it to extremes calling for players to be banned is quite poor, if player in question was known for cheating and knew about bugs which have to say is impossible due to as peacetime isnt exactly a regular event then i would say yes maybe should be banned but player in question is a veteran player being playing for years and on many worlds

DeletedUser

Anyway... If that was me I would of still defended my city just in case. Lesson learnt.

You should be able to trust the rules in a game.... But you obviously count on them not being correct, strange.

Anyways, just tried to land a CS at 23:01, didnt work. Can't attack during peace.

DeletedUser

It is possible to send attacks during peacetime, if they are set to land outside of the peacetime period

That part is from the rules stated by the mods, It's obviously not right. Still a mess in this game after the years I've been gone.

DeletedUser35069

If your playing UTC+1 Berlin you would need to aim for 00:00, servertime is an hour behind UTC+1

DeletedUser35069

Well I can attack just fine so not sure what your problem is, didnt think any alliances played servertime since it got changed from Berlin time

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
You should be able to trust the rules in a game.... But you obviously count on them not being correct, strange.

Anyways, just tried to land a CS at 23:01, didnt work. Can't attack during peace.

Count on them not being correct? I don't make the rules, there was obviously a bug at the time this has happened... All I was saying was I would still defend my city just incase anything does go wrong like a bug.

DeletedUser

LMBO!!!! LEgion or Queen of Dark being a MOD. Boy you guys know how to get your panties in a bunch! LMBO:pro:

Shee Ra

Phrourach
Just read all this - Sorry to see that a player lost a city due to a glitch. That alliance should give the city back in the spirit of fair play obviously. If mods are playing this world unfairly too you'd have thought they'd do something about the incessant cheating going on in their enemy alliances No?!

DeletedUser44293

That alliance should give the city back in the spirit of fair play obviously.

Yeah, but they are not going to give it back as it is on their WW island...

DeletedUser

Game rules say:

§5) Bugs

It is against the rules to use game bugs to advance in the game. This is punishable by ban. If you find a critical bug it is your duty as a player to report it.

..maybe they didnt advance in the game by taking a city cuz of the bug..and im sure all CS senders did their duty to report it ;-)

DeletedUser28898

Games not worth the effort any more. Too many cheaters, too many selfish players. If only the majority of average players realized their chances of winning a Grepo world are completely determined by the actions of a few. They really have no control of their own.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Grepolis never used to be like this...

However, you are making some serious accusations. May I remind you and everyone here, that if you suspect someone breaking the rules, then please report it to the support team Ingame via the support tool on the settings. Do not spout about it on the forums...

DeletedUser

Grepolis never used to be like this...

However, you are making some serious accusations. May I remind you and everyone here, that if you suspect someone breaking the rules, then please report it to the support team Ingame via the support tool on the settings. Do not spout about it on the forums...

I understand the rules about not accusing players of cheating on the public forum. But everyone that has a complaint or a suspicion about the questionable actions of this one alliance has placed support tickets. Everyone that has placed a support ticket is being told by the moderators that their suspicions are wrong, yet the questionable and suspicious actions continue unabated and there is no resolution. Unfortunately, if we can't get "fair play" from the moderators who are supposed to monitor the game, the forum is where it is going to show up.

DeletedUser

I understand the rules about not accusing players of cheating on the public forum. But everyone that has a complaint or a suspicion about the questionable actions of this one alliance has placed support tickets. Everyone that has placed a support ticket is being told by the moderators that their suspicions are wrong, yet the questionable and suspicious actions continue unabated and there is no resolution. Unfortunately, if we can't get "fair play" from the moderators who are supposed to monitor the game, the forum is where it is going to show up.

Cos Grepo moderators are operating exactly like call center girls and boys. They are told to respond with ready "shelf item" texts. However, I have the impression that they can reach more player information than it is necessary for this type of work.
Maybe James, or someone else who worked as a mod before can clarify my following wonders (worries)
- Can a mod see who is online or not at any time?
- Can a mod see IP address for a player?
- Is it possible to read mails and forum posts?
- Is it possible for a mod play in the same world with a different account?
Thank you

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Unfortunately I don't think I'm allowed to discuss some questions put forward...

However if you do have a serious question/worry or you're suspecting someone abusing there position, then please send me a private message and I will do my best to answer.

Saritura, I hope you're satisfied with the answer I just gave you in private.

James