My calydon alliance

• Thread starter DeletedUser17088
  • Start date

DeletedUser17088

who wants to join ;)

speed 3
no morale
conquest

If your interested post here, i will look at your grepolis stats and give you a yay or neh (i am picky :D)

I will invite you to my island (on the rim, cause im gangsta!)

DeletedUser

I'm not as experienced as you nor do I have the time for another world, but I wish you good luck with your alliance :p I'm sure it'll be kickass! What're you naming it just out of curiosity?

DeletedUser

So you're gonna start an alliance at the rim and not use premium? That's bold of you.

DeletedUser

I don't see FOTNS on Athena under Calydon server. What's your name? How's the alliance coming along?

DeletedUser17088

alliance is coming along very nicely actually, recruited a lot of people from the core who are launching long range CS ships near me to join, got about 12 players i think.

Harkonnen is my calydon account name. you should check my Abp for my size ;)

DeletedUser17088

haha i restarted, the core started to hold hands with one another. not my style at all

I restarted comfortably in top 40 abp and top 90 in points, and i genuinely struggled to fill my city slots due to all the alliance hugging.

so here i am restarting to cause a little trouble from the rim

DeletedUser

Maybe I should restart on the rim with my 43 city slots? I could cause some serious damage from the enemy's backside.

DeletedUser17088

i imagine people would just conquer your city, regardless of size :D

DeletedUser

Morale is active. I could have Paragon stack my cities and the enemy can waste troops with 33% morale. Haha

DeletedUser17088

well if i was them, it would be totally worth it to rim you :D

DeletedUser

Yes, but if they try, they will fail, and I'll never have to throw olympics ever again.

33% morale behind a level 25 wall with a mere 1,000 archers, 1,000 swords, 1,000 hops garrison would require 14 x 1600 slinger nukes just to revolt it.

That's 22,400 dead slingers vs 3,000 defensive casualties (74.67 victory processions).

Note: Love your alliance name. The Philosoraptors

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry, if i might ask a stupid question, but how do you estimate the attackers moral of 33%?