My Colonization Efforts, pt.2

DeletedUser

You may have seen my previous thread, "My Colonization Efforts".

I think I deserve a medal for the largest relocation campaign in the history of Beta (if not all of Grepolis). I right now have 27 going on 29 cities in O57 on their way to become bustling island resorts. Sure, I sacrificed most of my cities in O56, but that's given me time to build up my defenses. But here are some stats for your eyes to feast on:

1. Pheno attacks on me propelled my BP up to 160k.
2. I went from being Rank 11ish in O56 to Rank 39 in O57
3. If all goes well, I'm going to be at least Rank 5 in O57 when my cities are done growing.
4. I will be the 4th largest alliance.

So, although I may have been a coward by running away from the war, I think my little stronghold in O57 will be even better than my empire in O56 that once was.

I am now Rank 10 in Ocean 57 and 410 worldwide. My cities are growing faster than ever; I've broken the Top 10, and in time I'll break the Top 5.

DeletedUser345

Come on everyone give this guy a medal.

He is undoubtably Beta's best coward! A champion fleeer if only Jess Ennis knew how to win gold medals like you.

DeletedUser

Come on everyone give this guy a medal.

He is undoubtably Beta's best coward! A champion fleeer if only Jess Ennis knew how to win gold medals like you.

Sometimes you have to tear down something old to build something better.

DeletedUser

Congrats Milo on your superb achievement. A mass relocation in a war game seems to defeat the purpose of playing grepo don't you think? Maybe you should check at farmville...my little nephews love that game and as a bonus, you would never ever have to relo again. I don't know, seems like another pointless forum thread.

DeletedUser

Then enlighten us. Since you have made multiple threads about your "move," lets hear these supposed facts.

While it is true that I was under attack from SES when I was in the beginning stages of my colonization, I had been planning the colonization for sometime. My cities in O56 were spread out and thus hard to defend/keep track of. I willingly let my cities ago, and consolidated my army (destroyed it).

I joined SES and then came under attack from Phenomen. I had issued a notice that I would let my cities go if they asked. However, none of them ever asked, and thus I fought the hopeless battle to preserve my integrity.

After becoming displeased with SES, I went solo, and later joined Xmortis, which would go on to become Dragon Slayers.

Congrats Milo on your superb achievement. A mass relocation in a war game seems to defeat the purpose of playing grepo don't you think?

Yes, you have a point. However, once I'm finished growing, Wake of the Kraken will get what's coming to them. I know they've been considering attacking me since the day I first entered O57.

DeletedUser345

So basiccaly you ran away from Phenomen scared they would lose the war and with it your cities. Then when we started crushing SES they weren't good enough protection. So you fled oceans away.

DeletedUser

Yes, you have a point. However, once I'm finished growing, Wake of the Kraken will get what's coming to them. I know they've been considering attacking me since the day I first entered O57.

lol, you better hurry up then Milo. WoK have been taking a battering from what I have seen and heard of from many sides, may not be any left for you to attack soon.

DeletedUser

So basiccaly you ran away from Phenomen scared they would lose the war and with it your cities.

Not quite. I was just aiming for a more interesting game. Nothing was really going on, so I joined SES to spice things up.

Then when we started crushing SES they weren't good enough protection. So you fled oceans away.

I was already oceans away when SES was getting crushed. I started the colonization process before you even started taking my cities. Plus, SES just seemed boring from the inside. Nobody ever posted on the forums or anything.

DeletedUser11969

Achilles its a well known fact that a large majority of SES left the game, was never crushed by you or another alliance. But if they were I am sure mister ghost town buster general yourself would not have contributed.

DeletedUser

hey milonius my new alliance is focused in 57 want to join ;)