My Colonization Efforts

DeletedUser

I think I deserve a medal for the largest relocation campaign in the history of Beta (if not all of Grepolis). I right now have 27 going on 29 cities in O57 on their way to become bustling island resorts. Sure, I sacrificed most of my cities in O56, but that's given me time to build up my defenses. But here are some stats for your eyes to feast on:

1. Pheno attacks on me propelled my BP up to 160k.
2. I went from being Rank 11ish in O56 to Rank 39 in O57
3. If all goes well, I'm going to be at least Rank 5 in O57 when my cities are done growing.
4. I will be the 4th largest alliance.

So, although I may have been a coward by running away from the war, I think my little stronghold in O57 will be even better than my empire in O56 that once was.

DeletedUser

Well done, it is quite an effort and you have managed to pull it off. It's all most players can do to survive when targeted, but it looks like you are surviving with champagne and good food. Kudos.

DeletedUser345

I think I deserve a medal for the largest relocation campaign in the history of Beta (if not all of Grepolis). I right now have 27 going on 29 cities in O57 on their way to become bustling island resorts. Sure, I sacrificed most of my cities in O56, but that's given me time to build up my defenses. But here are some stats for your eyes to feast on:

3. If all goes well, I'm going to be at least Rank 5 in O57 when my cities are done growing.

So, although I may have been a coward by running away from the war, I think my little stronghold in O57 will be even better than my empire in O56 that once was.

I'm going to go past you and steal your achievement, sorry!

DeletedUser

Maybe I beat you a little lol.
Trying having to move everything you have from O52 to O33 to keep from being rimmed.
Took me 5 cs
So I think I get the medal lol

DeletedUser

Just to put it out there, TicTac from Delta probably has the largest relocation campaign. He is currently number 5, top fighter. He moved 2 oceans, while being targeted by the top alliance in Delta. He is currently number 1 in the ocean he moved too. Granted, however, most of them were not colonizations.

Lugosi

Strategos
Just to put it out there, TicTac from Delta probably has the largest relocation campaign. He is currently number 5, top fighter. He moved 2 oceans, while being targeted by the top alliance in Delta. He is currently number 1 in the ocean he moved too. Granted, however, most of them were not colonizations.

yeah TicTac is a top player in Delta, imo probably better than any member of my alliance Black. I don't see any other solo players like Doobicus, oorwill or goins420 making threads about what they have to put up with in-game, I wonder why that is? . . .

DeletedUser

yeah TicTac is a top player in Delta, imo probably better than any member of my alliance Black. I don't see any other solo players like Doobicus, oorwill or goins420 making threads about what they have to put up with in-game, I wonder why that is? . . .

Oh yeah, thats because nabdy actually cares.

DeletedUser

Because they're not awesome like me. And I have a big ego. But mostly because I'm awesome.

DeletedUser

right on! :)

too bad there's nothing really to boast about. Your ego must be as big as eGo'ds :p
Even though me and eGOD don't get along he actually doesnt have too big of an ego. He's just proud of his alliance which all of us can admit is expected :p and btw good job Milo. Good effort :)