My Fate

DeletedUser

Okay, this is a serious thread. Before I started my Easter Grepolis break, I was starting to get bored of the game. It gets dull and repetitive after a while, especially when you have 30 cities. It also has recently come to my attention that Phenomen is overwhelmed by the enemies attacking from all sides. For these reasons, I have decided to "retire" so to say from Grepolis. When I get back, I will search for a nice isolated island to build my retirement resort. I'm going to start over there and live a relaxed life in a Greek beach house. I will cease all hostilities towards my enemies, and take a non-aggressive stance. Go ahead and call me a coward. Sorry, but I'd rather go willingly than by force.

- Milo

DeletedUser

The great Milo standing down. Never thought I'd see that after how strongly you fought for Phen on the forums. Well have a nice time Milo.

DeletedUser

BAWW

After how much of an avid Phenomen supporter you were I don't know if I'd give you peace. Maybe if you agree that this is in fact surrendering as you made the April Fools joke about the other day. Because you are in a sense surrendering.. Don't BS us, you would not leave Phenomen had they not been getting a beating.

I will not call you a coward but I would like you to admit you are surrendering your position in Phenomen at the hands of the enemy.

Good luck in retirement, you were one of the better forum posters in Phenomen.

DeletedUser

hmm.. dont your teammates mind ?? already too many pheno-men have run away.... the few like xeye and thors hammer who are standing their ground, i'm sure, could use some help..

was looking forward to your return.. am gonna be your neighbor in 15 more hrs milo :) ah well.. good luck in your retirement...

DeletedUser

Phenomen have lost a good member. Though Phenomen are seeking peace with some alliances now it seems. Don't know if they will get it though.

DeletedUser

I think Pheno, will win this war, if anybody wins it will be after 5 months at the least.

DeletedUser

Or Pheno will crumble like UAE did. There's too much pressure, and it's coming from all sides.

DeletedUser

Or Pheno will crumble like UAE did. There's too much pressure, and it's coming from all sides.

My thoughts exactly. You can already see it happening on our front at least. No more organisation and no more attacks. At the start of our war there were at least some.

DeletedUser

There are no more attacks on our front either.

Thors and X-eye are around but really they are just taking an internal city for every city we take from them.

I did just have a fun battle with Thors. I won attacker of the day, but didnt gain a city.