My Final PNP

DeletedUser

Alo,

It has been a good year everybody. I had a lot of fun in this world. The forum banter was great, but the in-game banter between adversaries was even greater (Xaphon / ThePig). Those late night exchanges of wit and insults while you tried to take my cities were pretty epic. Anyways, I am here to say that I am throwing in the towel for Rho, and to congratulate EN for a job well done. Although I consider Deadly Truth to be an egotistical person, that doesn't detract from the fact he managed to hold his alliance together through thick and thin over the months. I must give credit where it is due, and Deadly Truth and his alliance have earned it. Congratulation Eviction Notice, and Deadly Truth. I tip my hat to you and all that you have accomplished.

HatTip.jpg

It has been a fun war the last few months, and I won't make any arguments about "what-if" scenarios because it will not affect reality. It is the end of the world, and there is nothing left I can do. Virus will live on. A great alliance and I do hope to play again with them in the future. I do emphasize that this is not a surrender from Virus. I do not have that authority, so it should not be treated as such. This is just one player acknowledging EN's accomplishment and leaving this world as he entered it - with a little PNP :)

towel.jpg

Congratulations again, and I hope to see you all in the Hero world for more blood shed, conquest, and carnage.

P.S. I will still be around Rho somewhat, but more or less just keep stats.

And for the final time, May your infection be swift and painless!
- Not2Sane

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19318

Kronnoss bows to our opponent .. raises a glass.. salute..

DeletedUser

Au revoir David,

J'espère rencontrer encore ton élégance et ta loyauté peut-être dans un autre monde de Grepolis ou en Canada