My Final Premade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13936

Guys i'm talking on speed 1, for 2 you guys should be takings cities every three weeks and for 3 every two weeks minimum.

DeletedUser

I"m usualy pretty slow in the beginning but then I start speeding up. I'm about to get my 2 city this week in Omicron.

DeletedUser13936

We all do. And since when was this a discussion about the speed we play at?

DeletedUser

Nope, it definitely wasn't.

Stay on topic guys...

On topic: HiHi, who else is joining? Lol nvm, forgot there was a member list in the original post.

DeletedUser13936

Yes Aicy you are, you just missed it go back again and check.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry to double post, but will we be joining Psi? Because I thought we were and thats the next world, so are we keeping the name? Or are we joining a later world?

DeletedUser

Can I be a Co-Leader please?

If not then High Council member please?

DeletedUser

I think you should try normal council, I think he'll only give people he knows very good those positions.

DeletedUser

what does a council member do
what does a high-council member do?
what does a co-leader do?
I always forget

DeletedUser

a co-leader is like a second in command, a high council member would have a say in a vote, a council member would have a say in a vote but it would be smaller and squad leaders would lead groups of players. And of course if its democracy the regular players will have a say also :)

DeletedUser

but what's the difference between a council and a high council?

DeletedUser

I think the High Council will have diplomacy rights or something.

DeletedUser

Yes, but I think the council members are supposed to anyway.

DeletedUser

This is why i don't like having leaders for leaders in this game. Why go and confuse something so simple.

:heh:

DeletedUser

Will we be joining Psi? I don't think so because you said around Christmas... but it has the perfect world settings. No Morale, 30 alliance cap and unit speed 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.