My Grepolis Pet Peeves

DeletedUser

I cannot stand the following things about grepolis:​

I hate watching forums die so I hope peeps out there are going to make some funny PnPs later on but for now tell me you Pet Peeves about the game!!! Feel free to repeat & give reason!!

1. MRAs MRAs MRAs and MRAs. I think someone should create one big MRA to take in all the MRAs so we only have to kill them once!!!

2. When people post: Acts of War on their Alliance page... its aggrivating... Why would I attack you if I didnt want to fight you???

3. Captcha inputs. I believe many people share this one [and MRAs :)]

4. The Chat room in game... Noone is ever on it!!! Why have it?!?!?!?!?

5. MRAs. I know it was #1 but they annoy me so much I felt like they deserved to be posted twice.

DeletedUser

Yes, the fact that none uses the chat function in the game is disappointing...

DeletedUser

I cannot stand the following things about grepolis:​

I hate watching forums die so I hope peeps out there are going to make some funny PnPs later on but for now tell me you Pet Peeves about the game!!! Feel free to repeat & give reason!!

1. MRAs MRAs MRAs and MRAs. I think someone should create one big MRA to take in all the MRAs so we only have to kill them once!!!

2. When people post: Acts of War on their Alliance page... its aggrivating... Why would I attack you if I didnt want to fight you???

3. Captcha inputs. I believe many people share this one [and MRAs :)]

4. The Chat room in game... Noone is ever on it!!! Why have it?!?!?!?!?

5. MRAs. I know it was #1 but they annoy me so much I felt like they deserved to be posted twice.

haha +rep for nr 1 and 5

DeletedUser

I hate the new farming system...pressing a button ever 5 min makes me want to throw my computer out the window!!! If anybody remembers the old one you will know what im talking about.

DeletedUser25074

I can only think of 1 thing atm.

It irritates me when i attack someone and instead of retaliating by attacking back or just accepting the fact they have been attacked and enjoying the BP they send u a bi***y mail moaning at me for playing the game or retaliating via spells -_-

DeletedUser31989

agreed on the captcha input thing, that is really irritating!

DeletedUser

I keep the forums alive.... ;) me and Pingu got this....

DeletedUser

i hate the fact i got 5 invites to join an alliance and they all expect you to join just becouse you were invited.. i liitle info about the alliance and its direction to acompany the invites would be nice.. i know i ask too much:(

DeletedUser11965

I hate the new farming system...pressing a button ever 5 min makes me want to throw my computer out the window!!! If anybody remembers the old one you will know what im talking about.

send horse out, come back in 30 minutes?, this new system is design to keep you active xD

DeletedUser

send horse out, come back in 30 minutes?, this new system is design to keep you active xD

Exactly was a lot less time consuming the older farming system,strengthen farms with your troops,collect full resources,only took couple hours.Just like you said the new system is designed to keep you active and make your fingers bleed...

DeletedUser

I don't like waiting for stuff to be honest. Thats why I don't play this speed 1 world.

DeletedUser

Pet peeves? Players who are so obviously using gold to get to the top of a world (especially apparent in the first three to four weeks of any world) but deny it to their dying breath in an attempt to convince everyone they are really just the gods' gift to gaming. Never use gold myself but I don't begrudge anyone else from doing so as long as they are willing to admit it. However, the few that do use it and then talk smack like they are just superior players and the rest of us don't know what we are doing are both laughable and pathetic.

If you are a gold user, more power to you, don't be ashamed! But don't insult the intelligence of the rest of us - the heavy users can be smelled out from miles away... lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pet peeves? Players who are so obviously using gold to get to the top of a world (especially apparent in the first three to four weeks of any world) but deny it to their dying breath in an attempt to convince everyone they are really just the gods' gift to gaming. Never use gold myself but I don't begrudge anyone else from doing so as long as they are willing to admit it. However, the few that do use it and then talk smack like they are just superior players and the rest of us don't know what we are doing are both laughable and pathetic.

If you are a gold user, more power to you, don't be ashamed! But don't insult the intelligence of the rest of us - the heavy users can be smelled out from miles away... lol

So someone who is in a ocean outside the core, has the second largest city, and is in the top say 10 in the world. Is that Gold user or what? I know I sit on this game for 15 hours a day doing 5 min farms and started around the same time, and I cant touch 'em if I tried. That bugs me a little like olimpus mahns is little.

DeletedUser

Biggest Pet Peeve ... players who are too afraid to attack anyone but are content with putting Biremes on what they believe to be farming cities just to collect bp. Reminds me of those nats and flys at a picnic. I would love to get away with the whole "support" any city function ... support your allies and your alliance that's it.

DeletedUser30915

No-one attacks me. :(