My Grepolis Story

Link of time

Phrourach
Well, i figured it was time I made one of these. Well, Lets start out with the basics.

Experience: I have been playing grepolis since 2011

Interest/s: American football, Zelda (video game), and Learning new tricks for staying up all night (My record is 6:00 a.m central time:p)

Worlds I play in: Zakros and Sestos. I was a 14k point player in Ephesus, until I quit, I just recently revived my account.

SOME questions may be answered here. Not all.:p

Last edited:

DeletedUser11508

(ignore remark my original remark here, Richard)

Welcome, Link of Time ! Enjoy the game again

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Interest/sLearning new tricks for staying up all night (My record is 6:00
a.m central time:p)

Don't stay up all night man, bad idea. Whenever I stay up all night, be it for work or whatever, it's bad. Example: I stayed up from Saturday doing a variety of work with a mixture of reading until 2:00 pm Sunday. I sat down in my comfy chair (great chair, i tell ya) and bam out cold. Woke up an 1 hour later completely disoriented. I stumbled around like half an hour trying to wear it off only to fail and conk off on my couch. Haha I've had a couple other times too, all bad.

Greetings :)

Link of time

Phrourach
Haha I hear ya. One time I stayed awake with a friend,and he droped cold at 3:00, and i sayed up though. During the course of the night i managed to stay up to 6:00, and I won an American football video game game with a hail mary pass. Next thing I know i'm basically sleepwalking into olive garden

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Haha. Sleeping walking is not fun. I sleep walk, sleep talk, and......sleep scream. Scary eh? ;)

Well anyways always good to see an active forum member, new or old.

DeletedUser

RL story

Shadis: Peter help me!!
Peter:Wah? What is it?!
Shadis:Help me Peter!!
Peter:What?! Whats going on?!?!
Shadis:Help me! I'm choking myself Peter! Stop me!

:D :p

DeletedUser39847

RL story

Shadis: Peter help me!!
Peter:Wah? What is it?!
Shadis:Help me Peter!!
Peter:What?! Whats going on?!?!
Shadis:Help me! I'm choking myself Peter! Stop me!

:D :p

:D:Dnot what i expected in a welcome thread

but none the less welcome :)

DeletedUser

Haha. Sleeping walking is not fun. I sleep walk, sleep talk, and......sleep scream. Scary eh? ;)

Well anyways always good to see an active forum member, new or old.

i think thats sleeping panic disorder or something

DeletedUser39847

Any thread I'm in motto: Expect the Unexpected.

Night terrors maybe...or you got a case of "Paranormal Activity"...if that's the case you should see a doctor...or better again a priest :D:D

DeletedUser

i think thats sleeping panic disorder or something

Could be! Usually only happens outside my house, like camping or a hotel, in which case thank god I lock the door! Plus sometimes I'll wake up and be obsessed with finding one particular item, like my wallet or sometimes my mini flash light :heh: if I don't find it good luck getting me to sleep..