My Grepolis Story

DeletedUser30490

hahaha but seriously what did you guys spam soo much about ;)

DeletedUser35431

hahaha but seriously what did you guys spam soo much about ;)
I don't know. I fell asleep when I got to page 5. It is so much sh---- _-_ Oh yeah. No swearing. Like I was saying, it is so much spam on here. But I think the best spammers were me and Shadis!!!

DeletedUser35431

Could be! Usually only happens outside my house, like camping or a hotel, in which case thank god I lock the door! Plus sometimes I'll wake up and be obsessed with finding one particular item, like my wallet or sometimes my mini flash light :heh: if I don't find it good luck getting me to sleep..
One time, we were camping in a wooden shed. But it had a balcony(Dum Dum Duuuuuummmmmmm!!!!) I was sleeping and I was woken by a noise. It was my mum. She had woken up just before me to find my dad urinating of the balcony, almost falling of. He is used to being at my house where the bathroom was where the balcony was. Also at home. He "wakes up" (by that I mean sleepwalked-up) to go to the bathroom. But I do not know what goes on in his head. Sometimes he pees in the washing basket, on the floor and this one time, I don't know why, he took the mirror off the wall!!!