My Grepolis Story

Link of time

Phrourach
The most influential and best player in InnoGames history would be DiggerDoug but he sadly quit tribal wars world 9.

DeletedUser35431

I am *Bumping* This thread. It was one of the first ones I posted in. And it is hilarious AND chalna has not posted in it yet.

Aicy

Strategos
Staying up all night is easy. I've done it many many times, and have gone on for the rest of the day going to bed that afternoon... effectively staying for for about 36 hours.

My record time for staying awake with zero sleep is 58 hours. I've gone 80 hours with no more than 1 hour naps.

DeletedUser

Staying up all night is easy. I've done it many many times, and have gone on for the rest of the day going to bed that afternoon... effectively staying for for about 36 hours.

My record time for staying awake with zero sleep is 58 hours. I've gone 80 hours with no more than 1 hour naps.

I think I win :p 75hrs no sleep when I was a student lol

I also lay claim to the longest asleep without waking up (even to go pee)... just short of 80hrs.

DeletedUser35431

OMG! Wait. I beat you. I was once in a coma for 6 days and did not get up to pee.

DeletedUser

the game is too overpowered

hi everyone. first of all this is a good game. but at least that's only half true until i meet a bullier from a player with a high points and many cities already. which they could clean me a new player with just a few points up. and those player are always greed with a takeover intend. i guess you know where this story goes to. and yup they increase their points by conquering we, the new player that just play the game. and to tell you that is wasting my time. if you grepolis ever want to have a new player playing this game. pleease change the system in the game so that new players is not getting bullied and their city is not take over by a big player. suggesting we join alliances. truth is, alliances is not helping at all. especially if they are attacked by a bigger alliances. this is the unbalance of the game. i had played this game on the same world twice on 2 different direction. both already had their big alliances with a big players. and sadly i just keep losing my city and well nobody can help me. and you guys will want to start over again. the big player will getting bigger again. in this way. grepolis will surely lost its player in no time. i would say. if you continue to let those big player dominating the game.

note this: big players here are getting bigger and bigger by take over someone else hardworking cities. the player that the city just taken must start over and that happen again. you must do something about this circulation.
tell you the truth i will quit grepolis as i already know the game just waste my time and no fun coming from it.

DeletedUser

hi everyone. first of all this is a good game. but at least that's only half true until i meet a bullier from a player with a high points and many cities already. which they could clean me a new player with just a few points up. and those player are always greed with a takeover intend. i guess you know where this story goes to. and yup they increase their points by conquering we, the new player that just play the game. and to tell you that is wasting my time. if you grepolis ever want to have a new player playing this game. pleease change the system in the game so that new players is not getting bullied and their city is not take over by a big player. suggesting we join alliances. truth is, alliances is not helping at all. especially if they are attacked by a bigger alliances. this is the unbalance of the game. i had played this game on the same world twice on 2 different direction. both already had their big alliances with a big players. and sadly i just keep losing my city and well nobody can help me. and you guys will want to start over again. the big player will getting bigger again. in this way. grepolis will surely lost its player in no time. i would say. if you continue to let those big player dominating the game.

note this: big players here are getting bigger and bigger by take over someone else hardworking cities. the player that the city just taken must start over and that happen again. you must do something about this circulation.
tell you the truth i will quit grepolis as i already know the game just waste my time and no fun coming from it.

Well if you were a powerful player in a powerful alliance, and you saw a 5-7k city that belonged to a weak player in a weak alliance, wouldn't you take it?

Also, grepolis is a war game, so you have to expect to get attacked.

DeletedUser47571

regularly awake 26+ hours for work so i am used to it. currently been awake for 30 1/2 hours but wont be sleeping for another 9

DeletedUser

Why is your welcome thread still active 2 years after you joined?