My hero Telemachos is stuck "attacking null"

DeletedUser57259

So, someone tried to conquer me, so I sent my troops to attack a city nearby and come back to reclaim my city when they returned, as my troops were meant for offense. This includes my hero of war. So, when we got back, we easily defeated the enemy, but now my hero is unavailable, I am unable to upgrade him, send him to attack a city, or swap him out with another hero, as it says he is "attacking null", which is clearly a bug. I have another attack coming my way soon, which I could easily handle as long as I have my hero of war, but, he's currently unavailable due to a bug. Can you fix this, and give my hero back in time for the defense I have to mount soon? Thanks.

Hopefully I won't lose my city due to this damn bug.

DeletedUser57259

I lost the city due to the bug and he's still stuck.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
if you attack, usually the hero gets wounded, thus having him reset. Also, if your city is meant for offense, telemachos is used as a defense hero for sword stacking behind a high wall.

DeletedUser57259

This is a bug - send a ticket in saying which city and i will release him for you. To send a ticket select settings/support or click this link.

Did so, thanks.

if you attack, usually the hero gets wounded, thus having him reset. Also, if your city is meant for offense, telemachos is used as a defense hero for sword stacking behind a high wall.

Yes, but in this case, I had mostly griffons and so had to send my army to attack an almost-empty enemy city so that when they returned, they would break the siege. Which resulted in my hero going missing.