I put a flag on a hill. MY HILL

DeletedUser

I push you off your hill... and plant my own flag

My hill

DeletedUser

:eek: I regain shape in your stomach causing you to explode

My hill

DeletedUser

I wait a long time and you die of boredom since we are the only ones fighting over the hill

I walk up the hill and claim the free hill for myself

DeletedUser

This is what is know as sleeping with the enemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

O my turn :D

I turn into stone because of random Medusa then proceed to crush you with my weight as you try to through my.

Sine you are crushed its my hill and im a stone

DeletedUser18132

I barter with Hades, come back to life, and break you into a million peices. MY HILL

DeletedUser6694

I study for years the art of the puzzle, put spock back together then throw you both into the crocodile infested water.

MY HILL!

DeletedUser6694

My mate Crocodile Dundee is watching all of this, sees the crocs about to eat me, stops them, teaches them to bake and they in turn entice you into eating a delicious looking cake.... filled with 3 week old cream. You get sick and have to sprint to the bathroom.

My hill

DeletedUser

I simply walk up the hill and using my jedi mind trick tell you that these aren't the droids you are looking for. The you walk down the hill in search of the droids. My hill.

DeletedUser18132

I come back and make you into a hot dog. I eat you. MY HILL

DeletedUser

I was delicious but also poison. You vomit me back out before falling back down the hill.. My hill!

DeletedUser20289

I tell you all that you are on the wrong hill, so you run off. I lied. i walk up the hill.
MY HILL

DeletedUser18132

You do not reach the hill in time. I come back and send you to Paris. You get a little, ummm, distracted. MY HILL