My Hill

DeletedUser8396

I get hercules to ask zeus to take away your supernatural powers and he does, so then i get hercules to throw you to north Africa.

ok, here we go:

I gather together these heroes: Achilles, Thor, Justice League, Spiderman, Cole Magrath, Alex Mercer, Heller (prototype 2), S.H.I.E.L.D., Hulk, and the guy from jackass.

I have SHIELD and the flash build an impenetrable fortress on the hill. I then have cole magrath put an electrical barrier around the fort and electrify metal rods that connect to plates on the outside, prohibiting anything from coming by land for 3 miles. I then have SHIELD place turrets to deter any air units from coming. I then have Thor connect all deities together for permanent piece and place him at the gate inside the electrical shield along with The justice League. Then I have spiderman place webbing around the fort that is only penetrable by a spray given only to those listed above and the webbing will regrow after 20 seconds. Then in the second layer of the fort i have Mercer and Heller have a patrol with achilles standing in between them looking like a bad . And as a last resort, I have the guy from jackass in the very center to make you die by laughter if ever you reached him.

I then have shield make a regenerative food source that never ends. I then have shield scientists develop a pill that allows you to never sleep yet to be refilled with energy and awareness.

MY HILL!

...good luck

DeletedUser8396

creative...but it will be mine again

I wake myself up and it turns out that I have the ability to portray my dreams into reality. MY HILL!

DeletedUser2595

Well thats fairly simple - Tunnel underneath till I reach your control room, Jackass guy isn't funny - much prefer dirty sanchez. Take you out, assume control of the hill, place vibration sensors underground to detect tunneling.

My hill.

DeletedUser

I take a knife tell you your gonna die and stab you in the heart.
MY HILL!

DeletedUser

i told you before i am a spernatural being so i heal myself an smash your sword and push you into the ditch filled with ferocious crocodiles
MY HILL!!!!

DeletedUser8396

but you didnt realize I trained the crocodiles to strike at your point of weakness...

I also replaced their teeth with magic ripping jaws...thus rendering you unsupernatural.

then they attack and kill you

MY HILL!

DeletedUser

lol
i am to fast for those slowpokes to dig their teeth in my body....
shoot them all and collect their teeth and use it for my gun
MY HILL!!!

DeletedUser

i blast the brick wall with my gun
blasts you too
MY HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

When the trash man comes to get the trash i trip you into the back of the truck.
MY HILL

DeletedUser

You get out of the truck,tripped trout in it and then climbed the hill only to see that I am already there
My Hill

BTW shalom your location should be karnataka,india not india,karnataka :D

DeletedUser

you didn't realized that I was also behind you and after you pushed Sj I kicked you too