My Hill

DeletedUser31639

Until you have an entire WW Island all to yourself, it's my hill.

OK I surrender. No way I'm getting past you and bierme fleet. Thanks for ruining the game meanie :p

Haha. I feel generous and grant you one of my hills, so I can sit at the top of my other hill and watch the game, eating popcorn. Your Hill.

Since you guys are fighting only over "one" of my hills that I have graciously donated... it is still my hill. However, the donated hill is still in play. Who will take it?

DeletedUser33530

As you clearly granted it to me and stand on top of the hill and watch as my light ships go and visit some of the rents ;)

DeletedUser

As you clearly granted it to me and stand on top of the hill and watch as my light ships go and visit some of the rents ;)
As your light ships explode and your armies crumble you ask for mercy and fall into the depths of the sea the pressure becomes too great for you and you slip into a world of pain until the blackness engulfs you and you never awake.

DeletedUser31639

As your light ships explode and your armies crumble you ask for mercy and fall into the depths of the sea the pressure becomes too great for you and you slip into a world of pain until the blackness engulfs you and you never awake.

He can cheat death, but can he cheat a coma?