My Hill

DeletedUser

so he loves your 1/500,000 of what you love him :-?
because that is the number of his followers

DeletedUser

you want to share your sadness with mitch ? you're not a good lover :O

DeletedUser

I give u some raw pork and u collapse of food poisoning. I chuck you in the sea and a Hydra tears u apart. Game over for u. LOL :D My Hill!

DeletedUser33530

You spent so much time without any attacks that you got bored and left. So I step upon this hollowed ground and claim it for my empire!!!!! And I place a flag with the following timeless words... My hill

DeletedUser

I tell fishman dave I am bringing him to the hill but I lie and then I push him in a bog.My Hill.

DeletedUser33530

I fish him out of the bog and he gets into a fight with you for pushing. While you fight I push both of you off into the bog. My hill

DeletedUser

actualy im a billionare so my minders will do the fighting while i stand on top of this mound/hill

DeletedUser

You step into one of my many traps littering the hill which is filled with poisonous snakes they bite you my Hill!

DeletedUser33530

Attack you with 100 hydras and like an idiot you cut off all the heads and begin to celebrate. A few minutes and my hil

DeletedUser

Like the skilled warrior I am I burnt the stumps so the heads wouldn't grow back I check with my sword if you can regenerate your head like a Hydra, then my hill!

DeletedUser33530

Well clearly you can't read because I cheat death and I live to fight another day. But fighting is overrated so I burn your city in the hill to the ground and I rebuild a new city!!! And I call it Collis mei because everything is better in Latin.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is fortunate then that I didn't build a city on the hill and I laugh as you scream about invisible cities and try to burn the soggy hill,due to the fact that you cheated death Hades punishes you with more delusions and you fall into a bit of ravenous mods.then My Hill! (lol what do you say to that:p)

DeletedUser33530

I say two things first if hades hasn't gotten me yet I don't think he ever will. Second screw you :pro: I kick you off the side of the off.

DeletedUser

I ask Poseidon to earthquake the hill he does you fall off and are severely injured and unable to climb back up the hill I walk up the hill, then MY HILL!