My Hill

DeletedUser

Yes did I mention Hades doesn't like you?Anyway you become cerberus's chew toy then my flat land!

DeletedUser

so, how big is a mound before it becomes a hill ( or my hill)? Also when does a hill become so lergesse that it is no longer referred to as ahill but is indeed a mountain??

DeletedUser33530

Yes did I mention Hades doesn't like you?Anyway you become cerberus's chew toy then my flat land!
Nope because i didnt die because i chained death to a rock on a hill. but since you destroyed all hills i guess death is gone to. But did death die???????

DeletedUser

I do, that was the reason for asking.......

Never mind I guess I can get this information from the internet...

DeletedUser

According to the U.S. Geological Survey, there is no official difference between hills and mountains. The United Kingdom and the United States used to define hills as summits less than 1,000 feet. However, both countries abandoned the distinction in the mid-twentieth century.

looks like there is no definitive answer any more........guess that is to do with the dunbing down of society..:(

DeletedUser31639

so, how big is a mound before it becomes a hill ( or my hill)? Also when does a hill become so lergesse that it is no longer referred to as ahill but is indeed a mountain??

How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man?

How many seas must a white dove sail, before she sleeps in the sand?

Yes, how many times must the cannon balls fly, before they're forever banned?

The answer my friend is blowin' in the wind. The answer is blowin' in the wind.

DeletedUser33530

He agrees and therefore he accepts me as his master! The hill is mine!!!!

DeletedUser

Cheater I have to agree you should be locked in a cage with spec ops while he sings to you.So I do just that then my hill!!!!

DeletedUser

I put the cage in a cavern so his voice echoes off the walls(have fun:p).