My Movie!

• Thread starter DeletedUser4577
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Can you make these for free? It looks fun!

Anyway, that was awesome! woo! :D

DeletedUser4577

Yeah, You get a free movie to make. Only one though and you cant go back and edit so make sure you do it right and hope it turns out! lol

DeletedUser

Awesome... I am making one about me and Jarpenguin! Haha, I didn't know who to pick on, so I picked him :p

DeletedUser

Well, I don't really know how I feel after watching that movie..

Aicy

Strategos
Wow, completely unnecessary bragging there.

Also, in my opinion, untrue. The only two worlds I've seen you play in you've failed miserably.

That said you are pretty impressive in Epsilon.

DeletedUser

lol, Dont be so critical.

I watched it

After talking about the accident his brother suffered, Robot 1 says "I hope nothing like that ever happens to you" The tone and pointing gesture made it seem like he was threatening him.

The fact that both characters are anchored to a single point within in a scene becomes problematic once the story line discusses introduction of a 3rd and 4th character that never appear.

It was alright.

DeletedUser

Awesome movies I will be sure to watch them later when i got time :p

DeletedUser4577

I watched it

After talking about the accident his brother suffered, Robot 1 says "I hope nothing like that ever happens to you" The tone and pointing gesture made it seem like he was threatening him.

The fact that both characters are anchored to a single point within in a scene becomes problematic once the story line discusses introduction of a 3rd and 4th character that never appear.

It was alright.
- Lol, Talk about over analysing something Jay. Glad you deem it alright. ;)

Wow, completely unnecessary bragging there.

Also, in my opinion, untrue. The only two worlds I've seen you play in you've failed miserably.

That said you are pretty impressive in Epsilon.

Punch in the gut and then a brush off. :D Thanks Aicy.

DeletedUser

Hey, all you have to do to make another movie is to make another account. I discovered that with my super smart super powered brain!

DeletedUser

Do GO animate insted the only restriction is that you have limited text to voice tokens.