my new idea

DeletedUser

hey guys since I might be sticking around in this world for a bit . I was thinking on making a sort of news paper but not. what I was thinking of doing is interviewing the leaders of alliances that are being talked about a lot.
Might called it gossip corner.

DeletedUser30490

Good thats something like a newspaper but who cares :p
i will be looking forward to your reads :p

DeletedUser

There's a Grepolis Times newspaper on the dutch server. I didn't even know there was no Grepolis Times in here. In the Grepolis times, leaders and founders of alliances of a world had a intervieuw, they could make a little story about there alliance, etc. There are about 10 till 20 reporters on there. 1 on every world (except for Kappa, Gamma, Delta, etc). These reporters just had the task to make all pieces they got in 1 newspaper. Even news like world wonders were placed in it when it started.

Maybe a good idea for this world?

DeletedUser

Lets then make one altogether most of us had already done newspapers in the past and can give some experince...

mine is somewhere tht i dont know...lol

But good luck

DeletedUser

Most alliance's have been very helpful and answered all my questions. Just waiting on N.W.O to reply since it says they have read it.

DeletedUser

You know what, I'll make a newspaper for this month. I'll ask a few alliances in the top of the oceans to write a little bit about there alliances and I'll make a intervieuw with a few players on the top of the attacking players list.

DeletedUser

I have already asked a lot of the top alliance leaders questions

DeletedUser

I will make it if so much problems but only thing is pm me the reporters to give me the interviews...

I will make a great newspaper then post it ehre