My Opinion EP. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey I decided to forget the newspaper idea and come up with something original, so I made up My Opinion. So here it is, this is My Opinion!!

Now considering the war with pheno and dragon head, I'd say dragon head has it made with this war, first dragon head is taking out like 5-10 cities a day, second, pheno doesn't know where Kad is and Bowzer just apparently ran off into some fairy tale involving a plumber and capturing a princess, :)P) and third dragon head has most top alliances on their side, so phenomen is greatly outnumbered which doesn't mean they can't put up a fight but it's not very likely they will come out as the victors but that's not for me to say...yet. Well that concludes our first episode of My Opinion!!! See y'all in the next episode :).

DeletedUser

Don't get me wrong here, but isn't creating new threads always about posting your opinion?

Hence the Dragon Head Stats one? (Exactly the same topic you're posting about here)

DeletedUser

Yeah but in this thread I can post my opinion without people yelling at me (I'm thinky)

DeletedUser

Hence the Dragon Head Stats one? (Exactly the same topic you're posting about here)
Dragon Heads Battle Stats is not opinions it's statistics. These statistics are factual (the opposite of an opinion).

I don't see why this is that bad of a thread. It could start a new discussion.

As for your opinion, I still think Phenomen have some kick left in them but am not sure where things will lead to.

Lugosi

Strategos
Dragon Heads Battle Stats is not opinions it's statistics. These statistics are factual (the opposite of an opinion).

I don't see why this is that bad of a thread. It could start a new discussion.

As for your opinion, I still think Phenomen have some kick left in them but am not sure where things will lead to.

thats why mine and many other peoples opinions are written all over it then :heh: I agree with devils if I cbb to make a thread everytime I wanted to make a point but if I did devils might actually have to make himself evident more than once a week ;) tbh Pheno don't really need to do anything, we just have to wait til you exhaust yourselves.

DeletedUser

thats why mine and many other peoples opinions are written all over it then :heh: I agree with devils if I cbb to make a thread everytime I wanted to make a point but if I did devils might actually have to make himself evident more than once a week ;) tbh Pheno don't really need to do anything, we just have to wait til you exhaust yourselves.

I think it will turn out like alpha did when everyone teamed up to take on Orthia

DeletedUser

lol great strategy..

Don't worry though, we won't exhaust ourselves. In fact, for ML at least, we have just started to pick up the pace and have been targeting a few more active members now that we are settling in Phenomen oceans :)

DeletedUser

devils might actually have to make himself evident more than once a week ;)

I think you'll find, JTin, that I am on here every single say, watching you all intensely :)

And eGod, it might have started out as a stats thread, but has it ended up like one? Don't think so. 9/10 posts are about opinions. If I was being my strict self which you hate I'd be warning you all for going off topic.

DeletedUser

Well I guess we could turn this thread into a thread for simple discussion not stats. Basic oppinions without the risk of being criticized or flamed for it. Well I agree with eGOD. Theres a lot thats happened but Pheno still has some kick to them. A lot could happen. Pheno could turn it around but it would be slow progress if they did. They may become the lumbering giant. Slow to wake and move but when they strike back its damaging. Might still be getting their wits about and waiting to coordinate but I think its already to late. Still gona be a good war! :)

DeletedUser

I think you'll find, JTin, that I am on here every single say, watching you all intensely :)

And eGod, it might have started out as a stats thread, but has it ended up like one? Don't think so. 9/10 posts are about opinions. If I was being my strict self which you hate I'd be warning you all for going off topic.

Well I do try to bring it back to the stats often.. by keeping it up-to-date and posting about the stats when I do so :(

DeletedUser

I'm gonna have to lock this, for obvious reasons until god61 is back, if ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.