Memento Mori have their own little war
with Alpha Centuri, who are near their core
but like all others, with players who disappear
its hard to think to others they will inspire any fear

6) The Valkyries
This alliance have been killing the Cobras now
massive victories bringing them back, they have shown how
that by sticking together and being a team
they are now back as a force, or so it would seam.

7) Garde Du Corps
GDC is an unusual alliance to be here
with limited players,aligned with the Musketeers
it is a pocket alliance, sort of a mercenary thing
could almost be called a Musketeers Wing

8) Who Are These Guys
Who Are These Guys, they seemed quite strong
small in numbers, in attacking, I was wrong
for they spend their time eating their own who leave
that they are aggressive, now thats hard to believe

9) The Pantheon
Here by default because Hades Boatmen merged in
deadweight of both alliances chucked in the bin
Now they too are eating many an internal claim
but we will have to see if it will bring them fame

10) THE DEATH CRUSADERS
I dont know, I have my doubts
about an alliance name whose letters shouts
nearly maxed out and an academy in tow
huff and puff, I think this alliance will blow

11) Command and Conquer
Its hard to give credence to alliance like this
if they dropped out, nobody would miss
Sitting on the fringe near the outer rim
their prospects of staying look a little grim

12) Cossacks
Their namesake means plains nomad
its hard to imagine that they are all bad
because like every alliance in this game
it seems eating internals, they are the same

Overall I say how hard it is to play
when every few days some alliance member wont play
they have had enough, this game gets boring
as they came in here for fun and warring

So at the end of the day you all have to ask
will you stay, to build a wonder is the task
but if you decide you want to bow out
dont leave your friends wondering, give them a shout!

BasilBarfly

No alliances were hurt in the writing of this assessment, however, some egos may have been bruised...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*clap* *clap* *clap* well done basil

For he himself has said it, And it's greatly to his credit,
That he is an Englishman... That he is an Englishman

DeletedUser29129

and yet.. proof that no one alive can see into the future.

The Death Crusaders, are now #7

DeletedUser2663

yet we are still just waiting till we get something better than 50% morale before attacking you :p

DeletedUser29129

yet we are still just waiting till we get something better than 50% morale before attacking you :p

if you are feeling froggy son, then I say...

Jump!

you have many players behind me points wise. do you not trust them? so... yeah morale would not be problem for them.

are you concerned that they would splash, and the rest of the world would see you as weak?

I think you are weak for not letting them try.

or do you fear our city density?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

Hmm i don't actually get morale against ya yet. Don't worry, i'm moving into O35 as we speak so ill keep ya company soon. And problem is The only players you are near is the O45 group and since in that ocean alone we have 5 top 30 players you can start seeing why morale is a problem :p.

I quite like your city density though, means once i am established in the area i wont have to look far for fresh targets.

DeletedUser29129

Hmm i don't actually get morale against ya yet. Don't worry, i'm moving into O35 as we speak so ill keep ya company soon. And problem is The only players you are near is the O45 group and since in that ocean alone we have 5 top 30 players you can start seeing why morale is a problem :p.

I quite like your city density though, means once i am established in the area i wont have to look far for fresh targets.

remember to have fun.

you seem too wrapped up in efforts at intimidation to actually be much of a threat.

like a small dog barking furiously at another dog... it thinks it will win, simply because it has never died before.

it barked at paper yesterday.. that paper knew its place!

This dog is a fighter, so take care son.

DeletedUser

There once was a player named Jack
who said 'Hey, come and attack'
he says 'I am no fool'
but seems a bit of a tool
for common sense he seems to lack

BasilBarfly

Only Death Crusaders were hurt in the making of this poem by having another loudmouth barking in their corner...

DeletedUser

Jack,

Focus on the current OP and take your anger out on your targets. :Angry:
TDC would like to avoid pissing off half of Gythium.

DeletedUser

Please first talk with Weasy before advancing in O35. And stop irritating my players.
The Death Crusaders come from Iota and we have a long tradition in war my friends!
Your strategy to start war with everyone has been seen before and it's 100% fail.

DeletedUser2663

Please first talk with Weasy before advancing in O35. And stop irritating my players.
The Death Crusaders come from Iota and we have a long tradition in war my friends!
Your strategy to start war with everyone has been seen before and it's 100% fail.

Dont worry, we just plan the clean up the local WATG players in your ocean then head north to finish the job. I appreciate you guys defending my city though :p Saves me the trouble.

I don't see where the fail is though, Since the start of the server when i look at rankings i have always been apart of the No.1 alliance. Yea TT is old news and failed but enemies become friends by respect and through respect we end up fighting under one banner. Fighting your enemeis head on is how you earn it :). Anyways, who said its my stratagey? I am just being pointed at players and being told kill :p

DeletedUser

Hmm, since when was Ocean 35 yours? Im fairly certain Who Are Those Guys?(WATG) moved into 035 after you had "claimed" the ocean as a condition in your pact with them (correct me if i am wrong). Furthermore we expanded into 035 to eliminate WATG and it seems The Death Crusaders players are the provocateurs in the relationship between themselves and The Musketeers. O and one more thing, we are not at war with everyone, we are not even at war with you....

DeletedUser

remember to have fun.

you seem too wrapped up in efforts at intimidation to actually be much of a threat.

like a small dog barking furiously at another dog... it thinks it will win, simply because it has never died before.

it barked at paper yesterday.. that paper knew its place!

This dog is a fighter, so take care son.

It seems to me like you're the small Dog barking in this case... Son

Listen to your own advise about small dog (it thinks it will win, simply because it has never died before.)

DeletedUser

Hmm, since when was Ocean 35 yours? Im fairly certain Who Are Those Guys?(WATG) moved into 035 after you had "claimed" the ocean as a condition in your pact with them (correct me if i am wrong). Furthermore we expanded into 035 to eliminate WATG and it seems The Death Crusaders players are the provocateurs in the relationship between themselves and The Musketeers. O and one more thing, we are not at war with everyone, we are not even at war with you....

TDC - Musketeers matters were discussed and agreed with your diplomat.

DeletedUser

Wait, im confused (correct me if im wrong)..... So TDC is in a pact with WATG and musk? And at the same time are defending musk cities against WATG??

And you want a pact with C&C why?? Seems to me you have all the friends you need

DeletedUser

Wait, im confused (correct me if im wrong)..... So TDC is in a pact with WATG and musk? And at the same time are defending musk cities against WATG??

And you want a pact with C&C why?? Seems to me you have all the friends you need

Wrong as usually bobo :p
TDC have no pact with The Musk.
The pact with C&C isn't to be discussed on the external forum.

DeletedUser

Wrong as usually bobo :p
TDC have no pact with The Musk.

oh...so your defending a non pact player against an alliance your in a pact with? still correct me if im wrong but thats seems abit backwards to me..

The pact with C&C isn't to be discussed on the external forum.

What pact?