My Return

• Thread starter Roaring Whisper
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Greetings, old friends and new. I am announcing my return to the game here. Call it smug, call it a sign that the gods are truly just... hell, I don't care what you call it, I'm back!

To quickly give a run-down for all of the new posters/players (since all the oldies seem to be gone) here is a brief, non-complete list of my accomplishments. These accomplishments have earned me the title, in some circles: PnP Dynamite

Me (alone) vs. an MRA

Alot of my achievments were in my Theta Newsletter The Theta Informer
First edition
Second issue - See: Last article

There are more from other alliances and worlds, but Theta was my favorite and that's all I bothered looking up.

I also have alot of rep in the D&D forums, but I cant show you those... Sadly... I did enjoy sharing my opinions, but the GrepoGods obviously did not like hearing them.

But seriously, I have returned and I plan on running this world from behind the curtain as I have done in Theta. I have already got in contact with some of my old conspirators in this world. The stage is set, and spotlight is on you, World Delphi...

On a side note: It seems all my old friends that havent quit are mods... Funny, fingolfin used to be a writer in my little Newsletter...

DeletedUser

As the saying goes... What have you done lately? Do you really think announcing yourself stating you are going to run this world is a great idea? +rep anyway for the boldness

DeletedUser22940

hahaha glad to see you are making friends again BBG. You must be on 6-pack #2, huh?

DeletedUser

Lately, I saved a princess, killed a troll, went back in time and tore down the Berlin wall (With the HOFF!), aiding a fleeing fugitive, crashed an Imperial Starcruiser into Earth, ate a sandwich, bowled 10 frames overhanded, looked at some p-tang, ate some doritos, and replied to your post. WHAT DID YOU DO LATELY?!?!

Regardless, this topic was made moreso for my older friends who still play, as sparce as they are. They know me and how I act, but even they do not know the reasons for my madness nor my methods. I am... unstable... you must know this.

DeletedUser

Finished off a 18 pack ..working on a bottle of gentlemen Jack, Watched my favorite team win the super Bowl... Put SaintStarr in revolt .. and laughed at you =]

DeletedUser22940

LOL - it was a great game. I LOVE to see Brady get a beating now. Jets fan, NY native here.

BY THE WAY - welcome to Delphi Roaring. May your visit here be quick and painful

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Finished off a 18 pack ..working on a bottle of gentlemen Jack, Watched my favorite team win the super Bowl... Put SaintStarr in revolt .. and laughed at you =]

Ahh, laughing at me... I've been working on how to laugh at myself. But I can't walk past a mirror without crying and screaming "Oh my god, I'm fat...look at me, I'm so fat... WAAAHHHHHHH! WAHHH!" But I digress.

@SaintStarr: 18 beers = 6pack #3

"Lst wk, i culdint spl mathematician, nw i r 1"

DeletedUser

Ahh, BT... one of my "intended readers" Yes, they were the good old days. Let's make this fun, shall we? *giggles*
I am here now, let's party :)

DeletedUser

And BTs alliance could use the help at the moment =] you 2 have something in common too..cool colorful Sigs !

DeletedUser

You have no sig... and apparently no hair. You have things in common... er... with yourself.