My stay in Lambda and Grepolis

DeletedUser

Hey everyone!
I'm Eru Iluvatar, ex Founder Of Rays Of A Thousand Suns, currently member of The Phoenix, and soon will be an ex-citizen of world lambda. Due to Rl problems, I'll have stop playing grepolis (or as a matter of fact all online games), but soon will return after a year. Hope that lambda is not closed after a year.

For me world lambda was a place where I can grow unhindered (I was only attacked once, although my city is located in O55.) Hence my battle points were very low. But I was able to build a defensive city. Also most my alliance members (RAYS) were very good. I admit I am not a good leader. This I also the reason that the alliance fell although (as I've mentioned earlier) it had many good members. I made scoutk90 and Raynorsnow the founder because they are more experienced than me. But your destiny is fixed. Seeing the state of the alliance I decided that we merge with The Phoenix (REAL MADRID as I would say.) We had a pact with them from the beginning of the alliance (RAYS), also they are more experienced, not facing the same fate as many alliances in lambda have faced like the marines I could see currently.

Many would say that I'm a noob, and yes I am. I've played this game before too (with different user names) but still stayed a noob.

Some say lambda is the most volatile world. It is for changes occur now and then. I thought that The Marines would be ruling this world but I was wrong. But for me it was somehow less. I was able to play peacefully without any disturbance.

And at the last I wanna thank Raynorsnow, Scoutk90, The Phoenix, UA and dramione of The 9th legion.

So see you all after a year.

DeletedUser

Hmmm.... I know about the hostilities that exist btw u and Phoenix. Hope it ends soon.

DeletedUser

Dont know if it will either the leader is blaming me for being etc but anyway it shouldnt be a matter to discuss good luck to you

DeletedUser

hmm...would anyone help me?

i have been constantly attacked by Troy from Infectious Virus. Could somebody tell me, what should i do, or what, to stop it? every day its a same. And i dont want to lose my city :(. I am in a PiOtrek aliance, with one member..me...well i dont know how can i handle with this...Advise me, Help me please...lots of thanks..:)