My Story of the Biggest Fail Ever

DeletedUser21560

You do not know much of how i usually play this game... got totally different style

This server is a big change for me

i can handle pressure ;)

DeletedUser14937

No mate you called me fake, which pretty much means you called me a liar.

I was not joking when I said this was the worst experience I have had in grepo and that definitely does include my.... performance?... on the world. I did not come here and say I was the shining light in a terrible alliance. We as a whole were a terrible alliance. I gave my view on how the alliance died without once mentioning myself except when comparing myself as a passenger of the Titanic.

[12/19/2012 9:49:29 PM] iCyber: that is what will happen tbh
[12/19/2012 9:49:31 PM] Artis: j/k i am not learning polish
[12/19/2012 9:49:36 PM] iCyber: 90% will quit
[12/19/2012 9:49:39 PM] Artis: why the teddy bear (PG FORUM) should i :D
[12/19/2012 9:49:40 PM] iCyber: 1 or 2 will join the polish
[12/19/2012 9:49:46 PM] iCyber: and enigmatica will join Spacey people
[12/19/2012 9:49:54 PM] iCyber: and spacey people will be killed (PG Forum) in a month
[12/19/2012 9:49:58 PM] iCyber: similarly to us
[12/19/2012 9:50:11 PM] iCyber: wake up one day with everyone in revolt

Just one of the conversations I had about our alliance and a bit more with a guy who used to be in DI exactly a month before I ghosted from the world, I was right about us ;)! not right about SI though....... didn't know cerebrus was their academy/nooby alliance at the time though so there was a big chunk of the alliance I did not know about

You say I left because you refused to invite me, what you do not know is that in between my "right of passage" into the Juggy academy/sister/pre-school/whatever you like to call the alliance that contains all the noobs and me ghosting in the world, this announcement was made:

Hey guys,

I've decided to hand the reigns to you guys to make the decision for the next world's settings.

Since it was going to be a non morale world my hope was players would vote in the right direction and I can join this premade:

Premades are definitely not in, but nevertheless. I will be playing from the scratch on the next decent server which at this moment requires only speed 2 without morale.
I will start with the friends I made in my 2+ years of service. I am not against recruiting new people, so new players who wish to learn and check my game play style are welcomed.

Along with the same guys I have played with and kicked an ever increasing number of butts with for 2 years now and the same premade I was waiting for since the day Mr Goldopolis left the server and waiting even more anxiously since the day of the first Polish op. When I say I do not want to leave the world as a traitor I mean I have not left my alliance to join an enemy (yea you guys were kinda labelled enemies by that time I guess, you know red flags and stuff) and in fact I have never left the alliance I play in and meet people I like (there were a few here but still there were some :p SHREEEEEE!) for any other alliance because I think it is the wrong thing to do. I am arrogant, self centered and immature and if anyone asks me that question I tell them that and then demonstrate exactly why I am all those things.

DeletedUser21560

lol those votes for new worlds always end up being the opposite of what players want

You also joined a premade on this server, whats gonna be different in other server?

Im just saying, this game is about attacking AND being attacked, if you run away when you get attacked your not playing the game

Whatever reason you left the game, you did it after being attacked by Polish (50 or so attacks as you said) + after i refused you joining

That is facts... Maybe the timing of you quitting same time as you being rimmed was a coincidence i dunno...

Have fun on your new world, and i hope you do not ghost on there too :)

DeletedUser

lol those votes for new worlds always end up being the opposite of what players want

You also joined a premade on this server, whats gonna be different in other server?

Im just saying, this game is about attacking AND being attacked, if you run away when you get attacked your not playing the game

Whatever reason you left the game, you did it after being attacked by Polish (50 or so attacks as you said) + after i refused you joining

That is facts... Maybe the timing of you quitting same time as you being rimmed was a coincidence i dunno...

Have fun on your new world, and i hope you do not ghost on there too :)

I hope more of you don't get caught cheating...

DeletedUser37706

We are going to hear this alot haha.

Did not know James played on Helorus. I think that says enough.