My Story

DeletedUser

I'm not so sure anyone seems to care but I have gone through a lot of drama within my time frame here. I am Dream.2.Defy. I look out for what needs to be done.

I started off in my own alliance of Gods of Infamy. The team was not organized and was started out bullied by alliances like Legion of Chaos and Relentless.
Things slowed down until we were messaged by the Sons of Olympus

Whoavius and Dan Woodruff offered up a merge. Where me and ItzRyan became leaders of this (at the time seemed) powerful alliance. We had good times laughs and peace. Relentless chose to begin war and stole ItzRyan from us.

ItzRyan left for his own protection. Whoavius held his ground on Relentless until health issues caused him to quit. Where I became second in command of Sons of Olympus. The war with Relentless ended by forfeiting our cities in ocean 33. For such under dogs we didnt do half bad I would say. I became the Second in command of this alliance and ItzRyan was taken out soon after who took over Whoavius's account.

Peace did not last long when the Mighty Shadow Guard attacked. Sg-Elite was was powerful. My once thought to be powerful leader Dan Woodruff hid into Vacation mode. I was offered a place into Order of Assassins. I began to help my new alliance cause. I saw for once what a team really was.. Sons of Olympus is a shadow of what it used to be. the once respectable 18 ranked alliance now stands at a 28. Dan Woodruff does not exist in this game except a few cities that will soon be in our control.

Eater of the Dead is my home as it stands. Its a powerful alliance with many great players.

I am found as a traitor within the Sons of Olympus alliance. Like I said though. I wanted a team.. Not a group of helpless people. Call me what you like. I regret nothing. EOTD is an alliance I am proud to be part of and serve. Surly is not like the pitiful members of SOO. :pro:

DeletedUser

Not many people are lucky enough to have their first alliance be the one they find that they are happy with. Early on we often find ourselves in alliances we are unhappy with. Some people call it treachery and some call it logical. Players of all sizes do it regularly, not many alliances are not losing players to other alliances.

DeletedUser

I hear you. Thats how I felt toward the tail end of my Sons of Olympus time. I left and I am enjoying my new alliance everyday.

DeletedUser

Not many people are lucky enough to have their first alliance be the one they find that they are happy with. Early on we often find ourselves in alliances we are unhappy with. Some people call it treachery and some call it logical. Players of all sizes do it regularly, not many alliances are not losing players to other alliances.

This so true. For me this is the first time Playing this type of game besides WoW. At the beginning I had very little knowledge of how these games are played and Joined an MRA. Soon latter I later learned the difference and joined nataraja which should me what a true alliance should be. As everyone by now knows the rest of the story and I am with the huns and proud to be there.

I started off in my own alliance of Gods of Infamy. The team was not organized and was started out bullied by alliances like Legion of Chaos and Relentless.

Dream.2.defy, Am i reading this quote correctly. Does it say that you were bullied by LoC. Is this correct???? I was told many times that they dont bully anyone. guess the truth is coming out slowly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HAHA greco I look forward to the Greco/nwinder death match more every day.

DeletedUser

You jumped ship.
We didn't.
We thought you were loyal.
You weren't.
We Fought.
We won.
We lost.
We will always be SoO

DeletedUser

I would say he transcended.

EoTD are a mighty fine alliance and very loyal.

Greco1313 wrote: This so true. For me this is the first time Playing this type of game besides WoW. At the beginning I had very little knowledge of how these games are played and Joined an MRA. Soon latter I later learned the difference and joined nataraja which should me what a true alliance should be. As everyone by now knows the rest of the story and I am with the huns and proud to be there.

I hear you greco, as you know I tried the HUNs before I had to quit last year and it didn't sit right with me, I preferred being the under dog. Any chance I can have my towns back in O36 :p