my thoughts on evo and Alpha

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser5554

im an old vet from grepolis...yea i still play not quiet as seriously as before of course more for fun and to better other players in my alliances. i've delt with both TU (evo) and Alpha. even though my opinion has long become irrelevent as far as omicron goes here it is.

in theta Alpha was my "ally" with As Athens Burns...by ally i mean they fought wars that were mutually beneficial to them or more beneficial to them and never really did much as an ally. they were good don't get me wrong but still not great. from the arguements i've seen most of this is directed at Alpha and TU as liars, cheaters, and being full of . heres the list of Alpha events from theta i have.

1. we were at war with a top 12 at the time and were fighting to win...we toppled them in 3 days. why? after a few conquests were made Alpha decided to just invite them all without any kind of warning what so ever.

2. we did something similar without any knowledge they were at war with a group of people we invited? fair is fair right? wrong...alpha's pov on the same situation...whine and cry about it non stop and make outragous demands.

3. plot behind our backs (never lived to see if they actually went through with it)

4. throws anyone (even allies) under the bus to get ahead (this is my point of view here)

when i was in omicron? not much seemed to have changed....

Evo in a nut shell? once again i was an ally of evo in omicron with As Athens Burns. they were good to us often helping to better us improving coordination, helping technique when i wasn't there, and creating a competativeness in a friendly way. when i had rl issues and went inactive Evo took in many AAB and looked after them? well i returned and saw this i had 1 city at the time that had already fallen under attack. no use for me right? wrong they gave me a chance and invited me and i worked my butt to prove myself...similar situation happened in theta i was usurpted and tried to join alpha...got cs's on my cities insted...

a lot alpha poke and prod at murtius and even former rivals saying he was a dictator or unfair and that Evo is full of it...are they really? i mean im not the fastest player but i was given a chance and worked with them anytime i asked for help i had over 20 incoming supports within an hour tops. and almost always broke through defenses when i conquered. a guy who had no reason to do so anymore helped me out. another group who had no reason to help threw me under the bus.

id save evo is better than alpha in both game play and morality and that karma is a funny thing... :)

DeletedUser

Yeah well I'm telling everybody that Alpha's speakin cr*p out here and ingame, but I know how you feel aouyt it mate.

DeletedUser

Moot point now, the game will soon end, and Alpha won't even make a splash on the leader boards.

DeletedUser5554

im glad they got ended twice and that for a time i got to be apart of that :) haha