Top 12 My thoughts on to 12 alliances ( first time)

DeletedUser

1) Tiny Teddies

Do I really need to say something that you people already don't know? They're an amazing alliance having the lead in just about everything. My question is, who will stop them if anyone?

2)Musketeers

Epic alliance will probally be the teddies biggest fight in the future

3)Alpha Centuri

Top rim alliance I can easily picture them with some world wonders in the future if they play there cards right :D My only concern with them is that they are allied to M.R.As like ( Knights of Glory)

4)Grim Sleepers

Another rim alliance who are growing terrifyingly fast have no allies and just kill everything in sight along with the number one player and only 50 members makes them an elite alliance.* In my eyes*

5)Carpe Jugulum

Ocean 54 based alliance. With a interesting name (thats about all i know about them ) :(

6)Masters of Mayhem

alas yet another alliance who I know nothing of but they have good points and decent abp

7)Black Plague A.K.A *Common Cold*

Umm well 3 letters describe them M.R.A i cant understand how there still so high in top 12

8) Noctis Venators

I'm bias so i can't really do a full rating on my alliance but currently I'm working on Abp and getting rid of the rest of my dead weight. On the bright side I believe my alliance is growing fast hopefully we will be able to stay on the same path

9)Thorakites

They are an M.R.A but they also pop out of no where and are growing fast. If anyone knows anything about them please tell me in reply I'm curious

10)Immortal Corruption

Seems like there on the verge of being a M.R.A especially with their academy alliance ..... they are also kinda spread out

11)The Valkyries

Good abp good average they definitely deserve a higher spot then most of the M.R.As above
it

12)KNIGHTS OF CHAOS

M.R.A

DeletedUser

NO NO MF what he saying is that The Valkyries should be Rank Better then the rest of Them ranked above because a few of them have M.R.A together making them look good on Paper

DeletedUser

Thorakites are not an MRA. After a merge with EUDOXIA they spread into ocean 34. They are located along the ocean 34/44 border, right between N.C.T. and Musketeers.

DeletedUser16633

NO NO MF what he saying is that The Valkyries should be Rank Better then the rest of Them ranked above because a few of them have M.R.A together making them look good on Paper

aah, lol lucky i have you to translate for me :)

DeletedUser

Well Glad I put it so you can understand it, my friend..

DeletedUser

Hah.. T.V. and MRA cannot be used in the same sentence unless "killed a" is between them :)

And look at that... we've made the forums. Now i guess we're on the radar, fun time begins!

DeletedUser

Thorakites are not an MRA. After a merge with EUDOXIA they spread into ocean 34. They are located along the ocean 34/44 border, right between N.C.T. and Musketeers.

um well im sorry to tell you M.R.A is a mass recruiting alliance and you have 90 players a couple with 175 points and alot under 2000 points. Plus your in a core ocean and you still have players with low points like that in your alliance. Until i see you dropping some dead weight you will be a M.R.A in my eyes and in many other players eye :(

DeletedUser

um well im sorry to tell you M.R.A is a mass recruiting alliance and you have 90 players a couple with 175 points and alot under 2000 points. Plus your in a core ocean and you still have players with low points like that in your alliance. Until i see you dropping some dead weight you will be a M.R.A in my eyes and in many other players eye :(

Just like to start off saying i am not in Thorakites, i am in N.C.T. Nor am i in a core ocean, if your idea of a core ocean is the same as mine.

I dont think they are an MRA if you consider their location. Yes they have a couple of lose ends on their map but those are players who have just been conquered. Dont know why they are not being cut though, but thats not a recruitment issue.

DeletedUser

well you said ocean 44 and that is a core ocean :D

What do you think core ocean are???

DeletedUser

I never said anything about my location, but you are right, i did say ocean 44. ( ill +rep you on catching that, i am brave enough)

I the core oceans are ocean 44, 54, 45, and 55.

I am located in ocean 34.

DeletedUser

Well..Well...Well...Looks like some of our Iota buddies are in T.V. Well good luck to you guys ! :)

(not sarcastic)

DeletedUser

Well..Well...Well...Looks like some of our Iota buddies are in T.V. Well good luck to you guys ! :)

(not sarcastic)

Thanks Lane, we're gonna cause some waves.. you know we always do :)
Shame you didn't join with us..

DeletedUser

Thanks Lane, we're gonna cause some waves.. you know we always do :)
Shame you didn't join with us..

Hahaha..I'm not Elite enough for that crew...Remember what you told me.... :D Bahaha..
But, Yes, As long as you didn't end up attacking me we'd be fine...I may be like one of those people that ghost right after they see the attack notification.. :p