Top 12 My thoughts on to 12 alliances ( first time)

DeletedUser

So after TT are gone time we revive our thoughts:

1- Musketeers: They deserve being number 1, they cracked open teddies cities, and have great offensive and defensive coordiantion.

2- Grimm sleepers: A small group of experienced, and active players with the highest points average, too hard to take a city from them.

3- Alpha centuri: An alliance that has been here since day 1, however their merge with the late Tiny teddies was a mistake. Can't wait to see how they will manage now wothout the Teddies.

4- Memento mori: Some call them inexperienced, some see them as a good aliance personally i have no idea :p. Judging by BP, they have a lot to proove.

5- Noctis Venators: This alliance shows will to learn, has an active and devoted leader, would love to see some more attacks from them.

6- Carpe Jugulum: Honestly im lost here, these guys have disbanded and reformed way too much. Can't judge on what they are able to do.

7- The valkyries: three weeks ago these guys were critisized by Tiny Teddies, attacked by them, and look who is still here. Thumbs up to you guys.

8- Knights of chaos: No idea

9- April fools: So the creme de la creme form an alliance, personally i believe that if they are sincere in their profile and that they are really ego free these guys will be soon in the top three. Carefull though in the recruitment, we don't want to see all the ex Teddies members back in there...

10- Alliance of taurus: Personally i wonder how these guys have survived all the attacks on them, a lot of noobs but a devoted bunch of players.

11- 12: No idea.

Last but not least: Tiny Teddies are gone.... RIP tiny minnie microscopic teddy. Can't say you will be missed.

DeletedUser

10- Alliance of taurus: Personally i wonder how these guys have survived all the attacks on them, a lot of noobs but a devoted bunch of players.
They survived because the other big powers from this ocean (55) ware in war.
And also they are not all noobs,some of them probably are the oldest grepoplayer in Gythium(2 years experience in other worlds)
So if you have the wright experienced leader and the willing to learn new players + lots of hard work and activity you can survive.
There ware a time when AoT was attacked by AC,TT and GS at the same time,they still are attacked by AC and Grims(us)
I know all this because I was leader there
If they will be left alone for a time then they will be bigger and better.
Personaly,I still consider some of them my friends,even if they consider me a traitor...
Jusch

DeletedUser23803

Like alot of us said a few months ago the teds were full of it because they got to the top so early while they did have some great players there leadrship was lacking in skills that is needed to succeed
without team play and trust you sink fast as is the case here
good luck to the ones who remain now lets kill stuff

DeletedUser

Last but not least: Tiny Teddies are gone.... RIP tiny minnie microscopic teddy. Can't say you will be missed.

I can say they will be missed as now we only have those AC dogs to crush here in our ocean.

DeletedUser2663

I got lazy at the end but then again there isn't much to talk about as you go down the rankings

Musketeers

The new top dog of the server. If you thought they were strong before then think again. When TT disbanded they picked up the cream of the crop securing the north of O45 and their own little slice of O55. 13/30 of the top attackers and 14/30 of the top fighters make them an alliance made up of a lot of power now. In a great position as well now. Will be very interesting to see what happens in the next couple of weeks. Will we see a repeat of TT where top alliances ganged up to take them down? Time will tell.

Grimm Sleepers

Securely settled into the rank 2 spot now. Picked up a couple of TT players themselves securing majority dominance of O55. Surrounded all around though so will be interesting to see how they fare. 7/30 top fighters and 7/30 top attackers. Packing some power of thier own in their ranks

Alpha Centuri

Not to sure what to think of them as an alliance at this point. All i know is thier north borders are about to be heavily contested. But they seem to be the dominant force in the south. Will be interesting to see them over the next couple of weeks

Memento Mori

Seems pretty avg thus far. I have not seen anything special out of them yet so will have to give them more time

Noctis Venators

Definitely one of the better alliances out there and being on the rim is very good for them. I can see them being around for a while and maybe even growing to be the dominant rim alliance in the future.

The Valkyries

Small group but i got to give em credit, they know how to defend alright. Got some great players in there as well. Now that TT are gone, what will they do next?

KNIGHTS OF CHAOS

Seems to be having a bit of trouble up in the north. Wonder what will become of them? Will the push back the musks or be their next meal?

ALLIANCE OF TAURUS

Only around because no one is willing to suffer the major morale handicap attacking them.

S.B.Makedonia

Seems to be just another MRA on the rim.

Who Are Those Guys?

Good question thats for sure. Very quiet up till now but im sure they will be hitting the spot light in no time. Question is will it be for the right or wrong reasons?

Cossacks
The Allies
Black Plague
Hades boatmen

All seem to be food for the big dogs. will be around for a while due to all the cities and morale protecting them but i dont expect much out of any of them

ELi73

Unlike the previously mentioned i think these guys have something to prove. Will see how they fare in the coming months