Top 12 My thoughts on to 12 alliances ( first time)

DeletedUser

I believe GuC is Musketeers academy...that's why the city losses

DeletedUser25615

Reckas, i wasn't deadweight at all, and i did participate in fake attacks etc, only for take overs i was too far away. Don't talk big, cause i prob could deorganise you like nothing. Stop boasting please, thanks :)

DeletedUser

Reckas, i wasn't deadweight at all, and i did participate in fake attacks etc, only for take overs i was too far away. Don't talk big, cause i prob could deorganise you like nothing. Stop boasting please, thanks :)

deorganize me? lol you mad bro?

DeletedUser25615

deorganize me? lol you mad bro?

Why should i be mad, you're just boasting in front of the whole community, which is kinda sad in my opinion. You think you're very good but you're as you called me dead weight too, and with this i'll end the discussion, cya and gl.

DeletedUser

Why should i be mad, you're just boasting in front of the whole community, which is kinda sad in my opinion. You think you're very good but you're as you called me dead weight too, and with this i'll end the discussion, cya and gl.

k your the one hiding in vm... wont last forever ;)

DeletedUser

what amazes me is that you can be highly active on the external forums but you run into VM ...

chicken lol

DeletedUser

Could be that he's so annoyed of Dwreckas as he totally proved him wrong with regard to how boring things would have become, since his actions impressively demonstrated that it is entirely up to yourself if you want some truly awesome action.

DeletedUser23384

Guess stay on topic thedemon447 had the common decency to put this thread together so people could discuss the top twelve and his views and whats happening, not to bad mouth each other if your so eager to bad mouth each other do it elsewhere, yes banter but not consistent having a dig!

Good views on top twelve mate, keep it coming and i saw a mention of a newspaper if so i can't wait to see it!
Plus reps for thedemon447!

DeletedUser

well from word of mouth it could also just be a lie
That's just ridiculous, all the data can be found in grepostats and has absolutely nothing to do with lies

The cities GS lost the week after MoM joined, all belonged to former MoM-members, you'd know if you had checked grepostats and/or grepointel.

alliance:Tiny Teddies
Players:93
Abp: 1 -1,168,817
Dbp: 1 -693,107
Comment: Very good alliance with number 1 everything. In a few wars but seems they are having trouble with grimm and musketeers. there biggest problem might be internal as long as they keep on a straight path and fight off their enemys i can see them staying #1 for a long time especially with the recent merge with alpha.
Leader in vacation mode, top player banned, other top players leaving, former top AC-player returning to AC, unable to pull off any organized successful attacks in the east at all - yeah, gotta be a very good alliance, couldn't agree more with you analysis there... =]

My top 1 analysis? Here:

1. Tiny Teddies: Imploding anytime soon ^^

DeletedUser

That's just ridiculous, all the data can be found in grepostats and has absolutely nothing to do with lies

The cities GS lost the week after MoM joined, all belonged to former MoM-members, you'd know if you had checked grepostats and/or grepointel.

Leader in vacation mode, top player banned, other top players leaving, former top AC-player returning to AC, unable to pull off any organized successful attacks in the east at all - yeah, gotta be a very good alliance, couldn't agree more with you analysis there... =]

My top 1 analysis? Here:

1. Tiny Teddies: Imploding anytime soon ^^

finally someone that can see what I've been saying all along
the teddies are nothing to fear or be worried about
they are or at least were big ego maniacs that had no substance lol
they started well but only survived off of feeding off other good players skills and yet when they had them they couldn't back them and the good players crumbled with lack of support
so they needed to find others to rely on lol

my thoughts are that the teddies painted themselves as a golden alliance
that they were the most valuable alliance in the land
but the reality is ,,,,,,,,,,,
they confused golden with rustic
and the rust that never sleeps was eating them from the inside out
and now the rust is showing through the paintwork

please note i have not mentioned any names here it was a generalization of the teddies
which is on topic
so no reply attacks on pool guy please im sure we are all so over that lol

DeletedUser22940

trollollolloll

why everyone hating on the teddies? They still #1. In everything. Stop forum hating and make them go away if you feel so strongly about them and how bad they suck

DeletedUser

T

Leader in vacation mode, top player banned, other top players leaving,, unable to pull off any organized successful attacks in the east at all - yeah, gotta be a very good alliance, couldn't agree more with you analysis there... =]

that sounds like another alliance i know