Top 12 My thoughts on to 12 alliances ( first time)

DeletedUser

I think TT can do just fine with their founder in Vacation Mode.

DeletedUser

trollollolloll

why everyone hating on the teddies? They still #1. In everything. Stop forum hating and make them go away if you feel so strongly about them and how bad they suck

first off, i'm not hating on them, i just think everybody sucks there private area because they are #1 in ranking. I never said they sucked as an alliance, just that they were overated by you forum people that wouldn't have the slightest idea what a good alliance was if it smacked you in the face.

The Teddies are a very good alliance, don't get my wrong.

DeletedUser19396

I would just like to say that The Musketeers have a lot of respect for their opponent Tiny Teddies. They have many good players as well as some of the same inactivity issues that all of the alliances as having in Gythium. I wish them the best of luck in the coming battles.

At some point I am sure that many of us will end up on the same team and fighting the same opponents. I look forward to that day.

~All for One and One for All~

MR SNOW DOGzu4rlv9o9n.png

DeletedUser

so we have been all arguing about the rankings and the conquers, thought i would do some research and summarize the facts for the past 2 weeks regarding the ongoing wars especially between Tiny teddies, Musketeers, and Grimm Sleepers:

Tiny Teddies

Total gained cities from the above mentioned alliances: 2 from musketeers ( 1 by shadow cloak who is now a grimm member, the other conquered by cheezhead on 13th of march i.e exactly two weeks ago)
Total lost cities: 10 to musketeers, 7 to grimm sleepers

27 lost cities only in march with 4 in february and 0 before that date...

I personally think the teddies hit a wall facing these two alliances, stats speak for themselves, moreover teddies are now widely spread (due to the merges), a lot of players have started vacationing or going inactive.

Loosing 17 cities and gaining 2 in two weeks shows that all TT attacks have faced failure.

So what could be the reason? Lack of organization? Inactivity? Or Massive defense?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25615

lmao... im pretty sure im on this game at least 18 hours a day in some form or another so if that is inactive then i dont know what else is...

No life much? Get some friends, go out, and dont handle ur girl like , cause you cant threat her good when u play that long on a pc, gg and you dont know anything of this game when it comes to tactics. I've read some intern forum , so dont argue with me over that point3

DeletedUser

No life much? Get some friends, go out, and dont handle ur girl like , cause you cant threat her good when u play that long on a pc, gg and you dont know anything of this game when it comes to tactics. I've read some intern forum , so dont argue with me over that point3

your still here? talking about a life dont you have something better to do than being on the forums of a game you cant play because your in vacation mode? lol

DeletedUser12324

lmao... im pretty sure im on this game at least 18 hours a day in some form or another so if that is inactive then i dont know what else is...

18 hours a day? Don't you have school or work? Or a life lol.

DeletedUser2663

I personally think the teddies hit a wall facing these two alliances, stats speak for themselves, moreover teddies are now widely spread (due to the merges), a lot of players have started vacationing or going inactive.

Loosing 17 cities and gaining 2 in two weeks shows that all TT attacks have faced failure.

So what could be the reason? Lack of organization? Inactivity? Or Massive defense?

Or a combination of the three. Words of the wise "Don't count your chickens Before before they hatch". Not the best start to it all but that's all it is. A start. Nothing is over or won yet. You guys have had a good start and i am not going to argue conquers of inactives vs actives as a conquer is a conquer simple as that. It won't be getting easier for you guys anytime soon though. In o45 i still have a core team of players that musks are yet to take a city from even though they have tried many a time (wont say anything about O55 as what do i know, im O45). This war will not be a quick one :)

DeletedUser

Or a combination of the three. Words of the wise "Don't count your chickens Before before they hatch". Not the best start to it all but that's all it is. A start. Nothing is over or won yet. You guys have had a good start and i am not going to argue conquers of inactives vs actives as a conquer is a conquer simple as that. It won't be getting easier for you guys anytime soon though. In o45 i still have a core team of players that musks are yet to take a city from even though they have tried many a time (wont say anything about O55 as what do i know, im O45). This war will not be a quick one :)

I tend to agree - wars between large alliances aren't won in days. The coming weeks will be interesting though and I'm sure nobody has any illusions about this being 'easy'. We've had successes and failures yes, but I'm proud of the Muskies. We really are about 'all for one and one for all' and the team we have and our allies are second to none. It's that bond and unity between us which I think may give us the edge but time will tell.

Weasy (Notalot in other worlds)