My Tribute to a young Fig.

DeletedUser31385

Everyone was an extremely bad player at some point. You just have to accept the fact that everyone goes through that phase. You could ridicule anyone if you go back far enough.

DeletedUser

Everyone was an extremely bad player at some point. You just have to accept the fact that everyone goes through that phase. You could ridicule anyone if you go back far enough.

We are just kidding with you :) you are correct everyone started at some point. I once did a simple attack and thought that I was going to conquer the city that I was attacking (I even was able to fool my alliance's leader thinking that Im CSing a target).

DeletedUser

I've always been awesome and SPECIAL... at grepolis anyway.... off topic just thought i'd change the subject...

makro 356

Phrourach
We are just kidding with you :) you are correct everyone started at some point. I once did a simple attack and thought that I was going to conquer the city that I was attacking (I even was able to fool my alliance's leader thinking that Im CSing a target).

I revenged someone for attacking my in a way that I've sent my own swordsman and archers to attack him