My Turn.....

DeletedUser

Like so many people have already or are contemplating on doing my 'life' in Delta has come to an end. I was going to hand over account but then I decided to ghost it instead. Anyone bored as hell in Delta can attack my one city where I planted all my troops/ships. Not all the troops/ships are there yet and depending on the interest I will then post the name of the city.

I've watched some great players leave this game and I've played next to some great players and Harbingers has some of the best players in Delta.

I will miss this game and my friends.....

Chrisbks, Spariate, Dhav005, Philney, Whoavius, Petronious and many more.

Farewell Delta and all it's glory,

PHibR OpTiK

DeletedUser18613

phibr my friend! it is a sad day when i see you leave! your sick sick mind is always entertaining when it posts on you forums, i know dhav wants one of your special hand shakes before you leave....but me i know where your hand have been and ask you to never touch me with them again....

you will be missed good buddy and i hope this isnt because i passed you in battle points again :p
good luck in real life and i guess next time i see you you will be on police 10-7

DeletedUser

Hi Phibr.
You were one of the best players and persons that i have came to know on this grepolis journey. Delta looses one more great player in you, Harbingers looses one more great member in you and for me i loose one more good friend in this grepolis journey. But it was my great pleasure having known you and honor to have played besides you.
Thank you for everything.
All the best in all your life's endeavors.
Take care and god bless.:)

DeletedUser15049

Sad to see you go but I'm at the same point too Phi. The game changed too much with the wonders and well...the job was done. The so called superpowers never won the server.

Been great to play alongside you - even if from afar. Hope it all goes well in RL.

Salute

dunedinlad

DeletedUser

DoA still number one except for player numbers and wonders. In a game without end (technically) there are no real winners although you could argue those that are left are. If the server had stopped when the wonders were built I'd have taken my hat off to Harbs, as it is they dying with a whimper not a bang.

Phiber you were a clever player, always changing sides when it suited you, hiding from the consequences and making sure you minimised your losses by attacking after towns were cleared. For that reason alone I salute you.

DeletedUser15049

BN. There is a thread titled Congratulations to the Harbingers. It is from the game developers. It states Harbingers won the Delta server.

But what we will do instead is bow down to your denial and just accept what you say. You need help mate. I'm outta this game anyway. Try to remember it is a farewell thread BN. Show some class for a change.

DeletedUser3288

DoA still number one except for player numbers and wonders. In a game without end (technically) there are no real winners although you could argue those that are left are. If the server had stopped when the wonders were built I'd have taken my hat off to Harbs, as it is they dying with a whimper not a bang.

Phiber you were a clever player, always changing sides when it suited you, hiding from the consequences and making sure you minimised your losses by attacking after towns were cleared. For that reason alone I salute you.

Sorry it took me a few days to respond, but i only checked this place once in last 3 weeks... Anyway, i thought it was kind of funny how you say the harbs didnt win..... so.... i will point you to this little gem i found

Phil - If they mean nothing why are you organising Harbs to build them? and why did you prevent the Huns from building one? You can always stop at anytime, let DoA do the job and those who are active can move onto the next world.

Again it comes down to this, there are lots of ways to play and lots of ways to win. The fact that you don't like this method is just tough.

How funny, when DOA were winning the race... thats how you won the server.... but when harbs won the race.... thats not how you won the server.

DeletedUser

seeing how 9 of my last 14 CS's have been DoA cities...and let's see you have taken from me.....oh, zero? I'm struggling to see how that is "winning"

hi five?

Last edited by a moderator: