Pnp My Vendetta

DeletedUser

Founders of Clocks are sors/Strike Hard and Corey. I think, as they do not tell me all that goes on. :p

DeletedUser3393

lol one founder left due to RL.. i am sure Mr.Blue knows how it feels.. but there are plenty of people to carry on if needed.

Oh wait no... BREAKING NEWS.

All of clockmare's players are running to vendetta because they are too scared. Carp send me an invite!

DeletedUser

hehe

I guess it would be nice to have someone with the "takes out his credit card" mentality aboard :)

Why don't you finish your three DREADLOCKS conks first and bring the cities with you, goldie-locks :p

DeletedUser3393

my mom refused to lend me her credit cards after i maxxed out mine. Will you lend me ur unlimited credit ones?

Oh man! I am so excited, i will get invited to the BESTEST alliance on the server. WHIPPEE!
Maybe i should stop joking incase u take it serious, we all know how you deal with humor :p

I am out of this thread, you have garnered enough attention.. you needed it too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's too bad there's no way to compare gold use ... I'm sure you would be thoroughly embarrassed, AA :)

DeletedUser31852

I would defenetely beat everyone there: never used gold....

DeletedUser20688

Remember, remember the 13th November The day of the death of the noobs Vendetta

DeletedUser

I see the personal slander and mud slinging has started once again. And look who it is, that group that runs the forums. I'm getting mails too. Seems some can never just play the game, instead its more important to stroke their ego's for the world to see.

DeletedUser

/me sighs.

Personal insults aren't funny or creative, more to the point, they're not condoned within these forums. I don't want to start handing out warnings and/or infractions for such a small thing but if it persists you are only encouraging that eventuality.

DeletedUser20688

My post was not offensive in anyway, I just Twisted his own words. I think Mr Blue needs to do one as his losing the plot.

What happened to "V are going to rip us apart"? What happened to "it's all over for Clockmare"? I bet you and Carpe feel like mugs

Long Live Clockmare

DeletedUser

My post was not offensive in anyway, I just Twisted his own words. I think Mr Blue needs to do one as his losing the plot.

What happened to "V are going to rip us apart"? What happened to "it's all over for Clockmare"? I bet you and Carpe feel like mugs

Long Live Clockmare

Please post with quotes where I said these statements. You can not. And yes, your post, and others are offensive. As said many times. Which is why you keep posting it.

DeletedUser

I'm positive that we've been over the usage of 'fool', as in it is not to be used. Last chance.

Come up with some witty references to game (in?)abilities, by all means. The more the merrier. (devil)