Top 12 My view on the top twelve

DeletedUser23384

My Opinions on The Top Twelve, go easy its my first go.....

Tiny Teddies: My alliance making it hard to have an unbiased opinion, but after some of Armageddon moving in the numbers in 45 have bolstered making them a top alliance in 45 and 55, everything is looking promising for them. Only a few alliances may stand in the way, as TT have many good players and hold the highest average points and bp.

Musketeers: Similar to TT, have some very good members some moving in again from Armageddon. Dominating ocean 44, they will be looking to spread for better targets, who knows what alliance they will want to fight next, maybe one in 45 maybe in 54.

Alpha Centuri Ranking in at third is Alpha Centuri, a respectable alliance ranking 2nd in bp, so we may be seeing more conquests of them soon. Having two top 5 players may mean they want more in there, with 56 under their grasp they will soon emerge as an alliance to be reckoned with. Nearly reaching the player limit they will have to drop some dead weight if they want room for more elite players.

Carpe Jugulum A respectable alliance, good average points with some good players. Don't know to much else about them but im not sure on fixing recruitment to 3 oceans.

Masters of Mayhem Good alliance im liking the look of them, big gap between them and Carpe Jugulum, in both bp and points so there going to want to be more aggressive if they are going to climb the rankings. I think they will last long.

Grimm Sleepers Small bunch of players holding there own on the rankings and bp, something i like to see on grepolis, good players, and an excellent average. If they keep this up they will be no pushovers. they have no immediate need to bolster numbers.

Arrow To The Knee Here im loving the name, another smaller group compared to the rest of the top twelve. Decent average and have the top player. They are doing well, but seem very indecisive but hoping to see them rise further.

Immortal Corruption Seems like another MRA 4000 points average with 88 players, they need to start dropping some dead weight otherwise the whole alliance will become dead weight. They have an academy alliance which im not seeing the need of unless it is to further their MRA.

Black Plague Another MRA :rolleyes: seems like alot of them have made it into the rankings, we will give them a couple of weeks, and when people start conquering to get closer to their real enemies we may see these guys go, but hey you never know they may surprise.....

Knights of Glory Nearly reaching 100 member cap this alliance is by the looks of it MRA, just under 3000 average points seems shocking. With few members with multiple cities and some founded this alliance will struggle to stay on Gythium let alone the top twelve.

Noctis Venators Not understanding the name maybe a private joke but this alliance is verging on an MRA they have some good players and some bad with not much bp as an alliance they are going to struggle to expand.

KNIGHT OS CHAOS And last but not least KNIGHTS OF CHAOS, not sure about the caps but its not my choosing, yet another MRA, just under 3000 average i don't think they will last long on this world, hopefully some of their good players will see this before it happens.

Thank you for reading guys, hope it wasn't to bad i is my first try:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Noctis Venators means Night Hunters and we are working out our inactive players right now considering we started late compared to most alliances but grew quickly and expect to see us grow even swifter then we are now :D

regards
Demon

DeletedUser

ty i wish you the best of luck as well and if you could it would be nice if you could fix my alliance name XD Noctis Venators

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ty and for your first time i'd say you did amazing so + rep

DeletedUser

About time to update this. Grimm Sleepers are now number 5 in the rankings, and have the number 1 player again.

DeletedUser23384

Ye i know it was my view then, i may make another one when things get more interesting:)