Myonia Superlatives - The Early Stages

DeletedUser

It's time to get this party started the right way! Superlatives! This is PURELY opinion based and entirely for fun - and don't think this is the only time we'll post one! But since the world has been open for a couple of weeks, I'm sure many of you have made opinions, so let's hear them. If you'd like to copy and paste this template, please do so, otherwise, you're welcome to add any that you think of. Reasons for why you put what you do is not necessary but highly encouraged! Enjoy!

Alliance Superlatives:
Best MRA:
Worst MRA:
Best Warriors:
Best Defenders:
Most Laughable Attackers:
Best Profile:
Best Alliance Name:
Worst Alliance Name:

Individual Superlatives:
Most Laughable Player:
Strongest Attacker:
Best Defender:
Master of the CS Snipe:
Best Diplomat:
Most Full of Hot Air:

DeletedUser38652

I think best MRA should go to ATALANTE, I think they are very good at recruiting but I'm sad they dont have 150 members :'(

DeletedUser

Worst alliance name: The Best (i mean really, who calls themselves the best? thats asking for trouble and makes for easy cities since obviously your not "the best")

Best alliance name: Wargasm (what better word to use in this game.. excited.. aggressive...)(aggressive by name an maybe have all intentions to be but the ABP rank are not showing it) other than that im loving it ;)

DeletedUser

Worst alliance name: The Best (i mean really, who calls themselves the best? thats asking for trouble and makes for easy cities since obviously your not "the best")

Best alliance name: Wargasm (what better word to use in this game.. excited.. aggressive...)(aggressive by name an maybe have all intentions to be but the ABP rank are not showing it) other than that im loving it ;)

U know who makes there alliance called "The Best"??? The worst.

My best name: An Alliance

I'm not kidding, there's an alliance called "An Alliance". They have like 10 members. lol :)

DeletedUser

Best Defender: Me, I list my city within a few weeks of world launch. :) lol. At least I have lots of DBP! Over 2k of it