Myonia Tribune| Continued

DeletedUser28137

Hello all! I am going to be continuing the legacy Druvi started, I worked into, and Druvi has now left behind. I will remember his last paper for a long time and was glad to be a part of it. Now, to the news.

First of all, there is been a major alliance downfall. The alliance formerly known as Red Rockets, briefly Sweet Brown, and now The Smoke has lost many members to **PirateS** and The League of Legions. The League of Legions has opened a new alliance for many of these members, called The Red Legion, which is basically a third alliance for them made up solely of old Red Rockets members. I myself have had experience with this, as I was in Red Rockets and now in The Red Legion.

Next, **PirateS** are taking a downturn, thanks to having many cities taken by The League of Legions and a couple by Eviction Notice. A few large **PirateS** players have gone over to Eviction Notice, which has boosted EN into the top spot.

A war appears to be brewing between The League of Legions and Eviction Notice. All I can say is it will be a great war. I think no alliance will truly dominate the other because they are both so great. And when one of the EN leaders comes on and sees this, it is my opinion so don't refute it :)

Also, a fact that was not mentioned in the last paper is that a couple new academies popped up a couple weeks ago. The academies, and bigger brother alliances, are as follows:

Unity-- Eviction Notice
The Legionnaires-- The League of Legions
The Red Legion-- The League of Legions
**PrivateerS**-- **PirateS**
Romanian Fighters- AC-- Romanian Fighters (duh)

In other news, **PirateS** has overtaken the top Alliance Fighters spot, thanks to a LOT of DBP, where they are also first. The League of Legions is currently first in ABP.

Interviews shall come soon my friends! I will try to get them from leaders of Romanian Fighters and Drunken Monkeys.

DeletedUser

I think no alliance will truly dominate the other because they are both so great
I truly hopes this happens, otherwise this server may turn into EN waste lands :D

Also, a fact that was not mentioned in the last paper is that a couple new academies popped up a couple weeks ago.
We can refute one thing, We are not new. Unity was formed 4 days before EN :p

DeletedUser28137

I know Unity is not new!

The other couple are but I put in a full list

DeletedUser19318

Actually we are Unity's academy.. formed after to support it.... and as stats clearly show we are fighting each other and regularly take cities back and forth from one another.

DeletedUser28137

Yes, but that is most likely city trade... or inactives...

DeletedUser

nice, but LoL also has the support of some other alliances in their battle :D