Newspaper Myonia Tribune Issue 1

DeletedUser28137

Hello, all this is DDfan80 from Red Rockets! Starting a new newspaper here...

NEWS
In the past week, we have seen TDP fall majorly. The full story behind it is unknown, but as I will say later, I have some of the story.
In other news, the Collectors have lost top players to Red Mist and are falling because of war. It appears to be a SHUSH repeat.
Eviction Notice has popped into the top 10. Either that or I just never noticed them before.
Smaller alliances in the top 15 like Black Rain and Myonia Guard seem to have pacted and are still alive. I am surprised to still see Black Rain, to be honest, but their leader, Que Demonios, proves to be very competent. Anyway, onto the rankings:
Top 12 Alliances- Points
1. Red Mist- 3809672
2. The League of Legions- 31242455
3. **PirateS**- 3138112
4. Red Rockets- 2595490
5. W.A.R- 2332253
6. Romanian Fighters- 1940346
7. Soldiers of Anarchy- 1825421
8. Eviction Notice- 1713762
9. Unity- 1560681
10. Gods of Midgard- 1555921
11. Knights of the Crown- 1381557
12. ATALANTE- 1224038

Top 12 Alliances- Fighters
1. Red Mist- 1263877
2. Collectors- 638570
3. The Dark Punishers- 627260
4. The League of Legions- 604945
5. Red Rockets- 569118
6. **PirateS**- 551750
7. Soldiers of Anarchy- 522831
8. Knights of the Crown- 521715
9. Eviction Notice- 439760
10. Romanian Fighters- 416975
11. W.A.R- 416376
12. The Brotherhood- 358397

Rant/Predictions- edited due to comments
1. Red Mist- they, at this point, most would think will win the world. They have total dominance over their realm and are compromised of only elite players. I see them going a long way, but they resemble Deus ex Birema of Ithaca. They lost because of determined alliances with a strong pact that outmaneuvered them. Connection???

2. The League of Legions- seem legit, they are big and control an ocean. Not spectacular but seem very determined and strong.

3. **PirateS**- could be pacted with Red Mist... seem aggressive and tough. I see them going far as well.

4. Red Rockets- have domination in one ocean and appear the same as LoL just smaller. They are average but seem willing to do whatever it takes to win.

5. W.A.R- I thought they would have tanked by now but they proved me wrong. They control an ocean but don;t appear to do much... they lied on their profile about The Dark Punishers, although I don not know the whole story, that is just my opinion. I see them failing in the near future.

6. Romanian Fighters- Don't know much about them but they seem to be an MRA with a couple strong players holding a realm in northwestern Myonia.

7. Soldiers of Anarchy- used to be higher in ranks but seem to be slipping. Nothing makes them stand out to me and I don't see them going far. I don't know much about them, however.

8. Eviction Notice- Same name as an alliance that used to be in Ithaca... seem pretty strong but are relatively new to the top 12, we will see what happens with them... I see them lasting a bit then merging into someone else.

9. Unity- seem pretty lame, calling a sink here. Maybe a merge with Eviction Notice, as someone pointed out they are close.

10. Gods of Midgard- they have been around for awhile and remind me of Misfits a bit... nice average for how low they are and they see pretty good.

11. Knights of the Crown- also been around for awhile, second in ocean 44 to ATALANTE but could definitely take them down. Don't see a winner here, but they have players that will be around a long time.

12. ATALANTE- need I say more? Total MRA, they will sink and I think they suck.

13. Collectors- ranked 14, have nice BP but will fall soon without big players.

14. The Dark Punishers- my old alliance, before I quit. Are ranked about 33 and will disband soon. They lost the supposed war that lasted a couple days to Myonia Guards, Black Rain, and W.A.R because all their leaders left because of spies in TDP that caused too many problems. Before the spies were weeded out, they were slaughtering Thracia, now Myonia Guard, had a pact with W.A.R, and were beating Black Rain before all hell broke loose.

15. The Brotherhood- used to be bigger but have been pounded and only are up there because of DBP. Will fall soon.

INTERVIEWS

For the first interview, here is the diplomat of Red Rockets iShogun!

DDfan80:
At this point, where do you see RR in a month?

iShogun
Rockets are doing pretty good right now and hope to keep it that way. Still lots of fat to be trimmed and potential to be found. A month from now, We see ourselves working in unison and with certain alliances to keep our core strong and to defend the cooperative attacks that other alliances will inevitably ensue.

DDfan80:
Out of all alliances, who do you see yourself having a major war with in the near future?

iShogun
Hard to say, It all depends on how things play out in Myonia.

DDfan80:
Which alliance, besides Red Mist (I wonder why??) do you have the most respect for?

iShogun
Id have to say LoL, Some of our players know them from other worlds. Also they are a gregarious bunch of people. :)

DDfan80:
Are the Red Rockets looking to expand into a new ocean and if so, which one?

iShogun
We are currently looking at 56, 66 , 65 for now.

NEXT INTERVIEW IS WITH DOUGLAS BLACKMAN, CO-FOUNDER OF THE LEAGUE OF LEGIONS

DDfan80: Where do you see LoL in a month?

douglas:
in a month i see us bigger and stronger,with x20 or so new players in our ranks.
i see this because we are fair and honest.we do say what we mean and treat those who deal fairly with us the same way.
DDfan80: Can anyone take down Red Mist, and if so who and when?

douglas:
RED MIST,hmmm.they are making many more enemies than friends as i see it.and as the old saying goes"the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

DDfan80: Out of all alliances, who would you most want to war with?

douglas:
i am probaly the wrong person to ask that question of,as my job is to try to stop/limit our alliances wars.so my answer is really do not have one.

DDfan80: Which alliances, aside from Red Mist, do you respect the most?

douglas:
thats easy,i respect all those alliances that do not get where they are today by cheating constantly.**PirateS** are a good role model to others here in that respect.
DDfan80:
Which new oceans, aside from your realm n O45, do you want to expand into?

douglas:
046 is looking very nice at this time,all those empty beaches.definitely abit of us.
+reps appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5757

ehmm,
what is this?
this seems like a combined top 12 BP alliances and a top 12 alliances....
and that with just 10 alliances,
and with only text with 5 of them.....
so not even nearly a newspaper or something news here yet?
we have had like 4 threads of top 12's already, must we really get another one?

DeletedUser28137

They were old and outdated and I will continue this newspaper.

DeletedUser

nice effort.. + rep for it..
could u do some interviews.. or funny pics.. or jokes etc.. it will be great..

and druvi.. more the merrier :)

DeletedUser30490

i knw sauske :p
i dont mind cas i wont have time in another month or so then you will have to take over daka :p
so do some great articles and get a bit famous or these myonia forum-goers are not really a friendly type
more like spam that newspaper topic type of people :D

DeletedUser

5. W.A.R- I thought they would have tanked by now but they proved me wrong. They control an ocean but don;t appear to do much... they lied on their profile about The Dark Punishers. I see them failing in the near future.

Mate we at W.A.R did help to defeat The Dark Punishers. Also on our profile we just state the fact "The dark Punishers are deafeted..." so how do we lie there? Also we control 2 oceans, not just one like you said, and your BP analysis is not very good. I'm sure many would agree that ABP is what matters and that is what gains you respect, not being a turtle alliance with alot of DBP. So next time use ABP not BP and choose a better leader, since your one ran away as soon as you guys started losing cities.

DeletedUser

8. Eviction Notice- Same name as an alliance that used to be in Ithaca... seem pretty strong but are relatively new to the top 12, we will see what happens with them... I see them lasting a bit then merging into someone else.

9. Unity- seem pretty lame, calling a sink here.

These two alliances are brother and sister alliances the founders on each side have a long line of history together

DeletedUser

well being form ATALANTE you will think we are an MRA which is semi-true but we also FORCE people to join us :p by bolt & quaking them
but having a large alliance with inactives is GOOD because we can conquer the inactives easily and threat free. However it is quite choatic but we have a thread in our forums with almost 1k replies

DeletedUser

well being form ATALANTE you will think we are an MRA which is semi-true but we also FORCE people to join us :p by bolt & quaking them
but having a large alliance with inactives is GOOD because we can conquer the inactives easily and threat free. However it is quite choatic but we have a thread in our forums with almost 1k replies

Your Next can't stand your found hes a little baby. Even when D-leh talked to him politely and kindly just think D-leh being nice he gave us attitude and acted like he was some kinda god of grepolis *face Palm*

Those are messages i wish i still had

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Your Next can't stand your found hes a little baby. Even when D-leh talked to him politely and kindly just think D-leh being nice he gave us attitude and acted like he was some kinda god of grepolis *face Palm*

Those are messages i wish i still had
Isnt that what you did to are founders?

DeletedUser33530

No I've been respectful to every alliance founder until they decide to throw some insults at me. Which is what true sore losers do such as you bjeezy War Wolf and zero.
Well i only saw one chats you guys had through message so i wasnt really sure on that matter.